Headcanons: Hugs

Hey, y'all! I thought I'd try something a little different for this book. How 'bout some headcanons? If this one goes well, I'll probably keep 'em going but we'll see 🧸 But enough talk! Here are some hug headcanons for all the skelebros!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

𝕌𝕋 𝔹𝕣𝕠𝕤.
_____________

Papyrus:

♥ Papyrus is a pretty energetic guy, and his hugs are no exception, honey.

♥ His hugs are pretty bone-crushing, to say the least. When he's excited to see the person he loves, he does not hold back. Sometimes it takes many, many attempts at getting him to let go so you didn't suffocate.

♥ Sometimes, when he hasn't seen you in a while, he'll swing you around like a doll and smother you with many skelekisses.

♥ "HUMAN! I AM SO PLEASED THAT YOU'RE HOME!"

♥ On very rare occasions, when you're preoccupied, he'll hug you from behind real tight and nuzzle his head into the top of yours.

♥ Surprisingly, his favorite way to hug/cuddle you is when you're sitting on his lap. It's almost like he's cradling you. How cute >w<

♥ Never have to worry about hugging him too tight because GEEZ he's tough

Sans:

♥ Most of the time, Sans won't initiate PDA, but when he does, it's usually the lazier version of it.

♥ His hugs are mostly side-hugs.

♥ Due to your height difference, he'll probably do something silly like stand on something to reach you and hug you that way.

♥ LOVES being picked up in a hug. Like seriously, cuddle this bonehead to oblivion

♥ If you're sitting down, Sans will throw himself on top of you and stop you from escaping.

♥ "Sans, please get up... you're crushing me"

♥ "Nope..."

♥ He won't leave without you wrapping your arms around him first. Then, of course, he'll most likely fall asleep and then you really won't be able to get rid of him, not without Papyrus' help at least

♥ If he's a bit on the sadder side that day, he'll randomly walk up to you and hug you from the front. So that you can't see his face. 

♥ Please comfort him. Sleepy boi needs love

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

𝐔𝐅 𝐁𝐫𝐨𝐬.
_____________

Papyrus:

✧ You thought Sans wasn't much for physical contact, don't even get me started on Edgy boy over here.

✧ He's really not that opposed to it, he just won't give you the satisfaction of admitting that he likes your hugs.

✧ The most effort he'll put into showing any type of affection is probably just a rough pat on the head.

✧ hOWEVER-

✧ When you two are in private, he...

✧ really doesn't change all that much

✧ Except for the occasional verbal acknowledgment and a respectful nod he gives whenever you or he enters the room

✧ "HUMAN..."