Esgaroth (Laketown) Part 2

Recap-

And suddenly, a scraping next to us was heard.
My heart sped up.
Were we going to be discovered?
"Folk in this town are struggling. Times are hard. Food is scarce." Bard argued.
"That's not my problem." Alfrid stated.
"And when the people hear the Master is dumping fish back in the lake, when the rioting starts will it be your problem then?" Bard asked.
"Stop." Alfrid ordered, grudgingly.
"Ever the people's champion, eh Bard? Protector of the common folk. You might have their favor now, bargeman. But it won't last."
"Raise the gate!" The man named Percy yelled.
"The Master has his eye on you. You'd do well to remember: We know where you live." Alfrid threatened.
"It's a small town, Alfrid. Everyone knows where everyone lives."

Suddenly barrels stared tipping over, making it very obvious that we had made it to our destination.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~
*Apostrophe marks in italics ' are thoughts
Example: 'here's a chapter for you guys!'

* Italics without apostrophes put emphasis on certain word(s)
Example: footsteps could be heard.

* Asterisk symbol * in bold is a translation for any of Tolkien's languages.
Example: "Adad." *Father/Dad.*
~*~*~*~*~

The next thing I knew, Bard's son was rushing towards us yelling "Da! Our house, it's being watched." Fear crept down my spine. I slowly wondered 'what now?'
I looked at mom, she was wondering the same thing, and Bard was thinking on a plan it seemed.

The most unlikely, and disgusting of plans was made.
The toilet.
We were to swim underwater, and climb up their toilet.
I made sure to hold my breath while swimming, in reality I wanted to scream in disgust. I saw floaters pass my head.

Dwalin was the first one up, clearly mad. Bilbo well... I'm not sure what his reaction was. Mom came up out of the toilet after Bilbo, and I after her. I heard one of Bard's daughters ask "Da... Why are there Dwarves climbing out of our toilet?"
The youngest questioned "will they bring us luck?"

I laughed at her question. "I'm sorry child, but Dwarves and Elementals rarely bring luck." I answered her.
"Elementals? Your an Elemental?" She asked, excited. Bringing me a blanket, her older sister had clothes for mom and I in hand. And a blanket for mom.
"Not a pure-bred, but yes. My mom is, also."
"Do you by chance have a bucket or two?" Mom asked.
"Yes, if you'll wait just a moment I'll fetch them."
"Why do you need a bucket?" The youngest asked.
"To dry ourselves quicker."
"You're going to preform magic!?" She asked excitedly.
Mom nodded, smiling.
"Excuse me a minute." She spoke.

"She has to tell the guys what she's going to do." I explained.
"My name's Theia. My mom is Amara."
"I'm Tilda, my sister is Singrid and Bain is my brother."
"It's nice to meet you, Tilda."
"Thank you for the clothes, also."
"You're welcome."
"I'll change after mom preforms her magic."

Soon, Sigrid arrived with two buckets, and mom took them having every Dwarf, Hobbit and Elemental gather around them.
"Stand still, please. I'm about to take the water that's on your body and put it in these buckets. I will need to do so one at a time."

The Dwarves, Bilbo and I lined up, waiting to be dried off. Mom would take the water in her hand, and place it into the bucket. When both were full, one of the girls would empty it. I was the last, and by now leaning on furniture. This didn't go unnoticed by her keen eyes.