Alfirin Nier (Plan B)

Recap-

"What about the other female?"
"She is my daughter." Dwalin stated as he put his arm around me.
"My wife died several years ago, thus she travels with me."
I was shocked, but went along with it, smiling.
"What's your daughters name, then might I ask?"
"Neslen your highness." I replied. (Nes-Len)
"Hm, and do you know where you're going, Neslen?"
I looked to Dwalin.
"My daughter does not know for her safety."
"Very well, if they will not talk, we will make them squawk! Bring up the mangler. Bring up the bonebreaker. Start with the Elemental. They're always fun to play with."

"Wait!" Adad shouted.
"Well, well, well...Look who it is. Thorin, son of Thrain, son of Thror. King Under the Mountain. Oh, but I'm forgetting. You don't have a mountain. And your not a King. Which, makes you nobody, really. I know someone who would pay a pretty price for your head. Just a head. Nothing attached. Perhaps you know of whom I speak? An old enemy of yours. A Pale Orc, astride a White Warg."
"Azog the Defiler was destroyed. He was slain in battle long ago." Thorin spat.

"So you think his defiling days are done, do you? Send word to the pale Orc. Tell him I have found his prize."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

*Apostrophe marks in italics ' are thoughts
Example: 'sorry I haven't been on...'
* italics without apostrophes put emphasis on certain word(s)
Example: Fight, fight!
* Asterisk symbol * in bold is a translation for any of Tolkien's languages.
Example: "Adad." *Father/Dad.*

~*~*~*~

My eyes widened I was afraid. Azog was alive. That meant that Adad, Kili, Fili, Mom, and I were in danger. Thinking about this, I shrunk into Dwalin hoping for some comfort. His arm tightened around my shoulder. Whispering in my ear 'it'll be alright, lass.'
I nodded slightly, breath shallow from fear.
The Goblin King started to sing horribly as torture devices were brung out, the goblins forcing us to hold still. We all struggled.

"Bones will be shattered necks will be wrung you'll be beaten and battered from racks you'll be hung. You'll die down here and never be found down in the deep of Goblin-town.~"
Just seconds after he finished his horrible song, a goblin picked up Orcrist and examined it, shrieking as he pulled it from the scabbard and dropping it as if he were burnt.
The Goblin King scurried up to his throne, scared. "I know that sword! It is the Goblin-cleaver! The Biter! The blade that sliced a 1000 necks! Slash them! Beat them! Kill them! Kill them all! Cut off his head!"
They forced Adad to the wooden floor, a rusty knife going straight for his head.
"No!" I yelled, struggling to get to him through the Goblins.

I looked at my mother, she was terrified yet angry. I could see it both on her face, and through her eyes.

When elementals are emotional, especially angry... Its one thing to watch out for.
The weather started to turn. A storm cloud formed. Lightning clear to see in the cloud.
Looking at my mom, I saw her face become dark, clouded, with grey/black smoke coming from her hands. She was staring up, hands once again twisting in a circle. Mom was furious. She had just gotten her One back, and they dare take him away from her?
I saw Lightning strike any Goblin that dare touch her One, my Adad.
Thorin could now get up, get his sword.
Mom continued to target the Goblins who held us down. We were free to get our weapons and fight the remaining ones off.