Cuddles Please//Dylan Saunders

This was requested by @randomseagull
! Im really excited to write A Dylan one because I think not a lot of people upload some Dylan content. So enjoy I have so many requests now thank you! quick question do you want me to write a starkid x reader story but what starkid?

I had just got home to mine and my boyfriends apartment. My boyfriend is called Dylan Saunders, We have been dating for about 13 months and it has been the best time of my life. I have finally found someone who loves me and accepts me for who I am. Even when im so moody and sick. I truly am one of the luckiest girls in the world. Dylan and I met through the Starkid musical Starship. We were both acting in it so we got close. Then after the show was finished he asked me on a date and the rest was history.

I set my bag down on the couch."Dylan! I'm home, "I called out.No answer. I looked at my phone and checked the time. It read 3:42 pm. I was really confused because he is normally home by this time. I checked in the kitchen. Nothing only a couple of bowls had been put in the sink. He must have been here or someone else because he left before me. The next room to check was our bedroom. I heard some voices in there. I was a little scared so I grabbed a wooden spoon. Yes a spoon don't judge me! I'm scared!

I quickly opened the door and stepped in. The voices were coming from the tv. I saw Dylan's little head poking out the top of the covers. I walked over to him and saw that he was sleeping. God, why does he look so cute when he is sleeping. I turned the tv off and tucked him so he could at least wake up comfortable. I leant down and kissed his head."Y/n?"His sleepy voice said. His sleepy voice is just a chefs kiss! Tehehehe."Yes Dyl, it's me don't worry."I replied stroking his head. He was very warm.

"Nick said I should go home so I did I don't really feel well, So please stay away from me!"He said pulling the blanket above his head. I giggled and pulled it down."Dylan come on its fine let me look after you!"I said. He just shook his head a pulled the cover back up."Why have you got a spoon in your hand?"He mumbled from under the blanket. I laughed."Well, I didn't know you were home so I just grabbed a spoon for some protection," I said taking my shoes off."He popped his head from out of the bed.

"Why a spoon and not a knife?"He said."Okay, don't judge me! Do you need anything?"I said getting under the covers. He turned over to the side I wasn't facing."NO I'm fine just go away!"He said raising his voice. I was quite taken back but I had to accept the fact that he wasn't well."Fine, I'm gonna go if you need anything just call me."I mumbled getting out of the bed. I went out of the room and just decided to watch some tv cause there wasn't much to do! Not even five minutes later I heard a door open.

"Dylan why are you out of bed? I said call me if you need anything!"I said getting up and turning the tv off. You gotta save that energy! Who pays the bills! Well its actually me and Dylan but still!!!"I just wondered if I could have cuddles please?"He said ever so quietly but I heard it. My heart just melted."Of course, let's go, "I grabbed his hand and walked to the bedroom. I got in the bed and he wrapped his hand around my waist. I nuzzled my head into his neck."I love you so so much, "I said into his neck."I love you so much more, "He kissed my head.

A/n THis whole story just reminded me how single I am xD