Cave of Wonders//Part 3

A/N: This was requested by so many people! Okay, this is not technically a Smut because I'm terrible at writing them lmao so it's kinda like you can imagine what happens next. I listened to this song while writing this :)) https://youtu.be/TppJMa8apkc

I was quite flustered all the way home and Jeff could tell. I tried to push it aside because Jeff and I have been together for 2 years! I mean we have had sex before so it would be normal. The thing is I'm just shocked because rarely acts like that. The drive home was interesting you could tell that there was tension between us. Jeff's hand was resting on my thigh, I placed my hand on top of his. He looked at me and smiled. Uhh, how I could get lost in his smile it was such a kind smile but also a sly, cheeky smile. He turned his hand over so that he could hold my hand. I decided to make the car journey home a little more normal by turning on some music but Jeff had left his playlist on.

"Oh my god y/n we should totally rock out to this!"Jeff said laughing. His laugh is just one of the best things in the world. I couldn't help but laugh myself."Fine, we can rock out to Highway to Hell!"Jeff and I were going crazy singing and laughing, I lost all my nerves and just loosened up! I have the best times with Jeff, I'm so lucky to have him in my life. Next thing you know the song has ended and we are just pulling up to our apartment. I hopped out of the car and grabbed my bag."I dont know about you but I am so hungry!"I said running up to the door."Hmm Yea," Jeff said trailing off.

"Babe are you alright?"I asked placing a hand on his shoulder. He just looked at me smiled and nodded. He opened the door and I placed my bag on the hook and took my shoes off. Oh my god, they were so tight. I bent back up to be pushed back against the wall."Hello there, "I giggled looking at him."Hi," He said smiling ever so sweetly. He leaned in and kissed my lips. I loved the feeling of his lips on mine. I put my hand in his hair slightly tugging it knowing it was a weakness of his. He decided to return the favour by kissing my neck trying to remember where my sweet spot was. I thought he forgot where it was but boy was I wrong. When he found it I made a weird sharp moan. He looked at me proud."That's a new noise," He giggled.

"Shut up!"I slapped his back. That's also one of the best things about Jeff even when it's super serious between us two we always find a way to make each other laugh and also fun."Jump, "He giggled. I jumped and he grabbed my legs pushing me back against the wall."Maybe we should take this to a more comfy place?"I suggested biting my lip trying to look seductive."We have the same mind love!"He held me tight and carried me to the bedroom and threw me down taking his top off."Do you need some help?"He smirked."I don't know I might but let me think about it for a second, "I purposely trailed off."Stop it now!I'm gonna help you anyways, "He hovered above me."This will be a night you will not forget, "He whispered in my ear.

||You can imagine the dirty deed lmao||

And let's just say it was! I woke up the next morning to Jeff missing from my side. I was about to get when I saw Jeff walking in with a tray."Morning babe! I decided to make some breakfast cause I didn't know if you were an um sore after last night so I just wanted to make sure," He rambled on."Thanks Jeff but don't worry I'm not too sore, "I giggled leaning up to kiss him. He gave me my food and jumped in bed with his. It was a great way to relax after last night. We just stayed in bed most of the time cuddling and watching tv which in my eyes was one of the best ways to spend the days.