Chapter 11

*https://open.spotify.com/playlist/6uraQBf8tIrGuxsMlUglda?si=9PxJ4nB9TlSluTYnS8Az9g*

The rain eventually stopped pouring. But Sua decided to sleep over at Luna's. Mr and Mrs Kim obviously knew what was up (especially since Krystal shouted out loud about them being a couple).
“ What about your parents?” Mrs Kim crossed her legs while interrogating Sua.

“ Umm, they are not aware about the fact that I'm dating your daughter yet.”

“ Did you atleast inform them about you staying over?”

“ Yes ma'am.” Sua was intimidated and it was quite natural. Mrs Kim was a woman of morals and loyalty.
“ Well, I hope you ladies behave yourself! Since Krystal's staying with Ara, Luna's room has an extra-”

“ But honey!” Mr Kim was interrupted by his wife's concerning thoughts.
“ They're not like us.” she whispered slightly.
“ We heard that omma. I know this seems messed up-”

“ Messed up is an understatement actually. You're paving way for heartbreak and drama. Why would you wanna stay together if you know you're not meant to be?”

“ Just cause we're not soulmates, doesn't mean we're not meant to be mom!” Luna snarled at her mother.
The way this conversation was proceeding, it was catastrophic. Yet, neither was ready to back down. Mr Kim tried calming the waters.

“ Well wifey, I feel like they themselves are discovering and getting used to this situation. Us barging in isn't gonna help.”

“ But it's demented!”

Luna is not a child. She can decide for herself. Whatever their future is, as her father I'm with her and I think it's best if you are too.”
Listening to her father's words, both Luna and Sua felt at ease. But Mrs Kim's expressions and thoughts seemed unaffected.
“  Do as you please. ” she got up from her seat and sprinted to the master bedroom.
“ I hope you enjoy your stay Darling!” Mr Kim commented, sipping his cognac.

After the (very awkward) dinner, the girlfriends headed upstairs. Sua changed into a pair of shorts and an oversized t-shirt that Luna offered. Luna walked inside after a wash up to find the elder curled up in her bed.
“ I think appa mentioned me having a spare bed SPECIFICALLY to avoid this situation.” Sua whined over this statement.

“ Bleh! World's most boring girlfriend ever! Other couples could kill a thousand for sucha situation.”

“ FYI , I am not interested in homicide, and also avoid passive suicidal behaviour.” By that statement she was referring to her mother, who she knew was currently in distress.
“ C'mon! This is so much more fun. We could do so many things. ”
Luna dragged a chair after shutting her door and sat in front of her.

“ Things... What things ?”

“ You know-” Sua proceeded to sit on the younger's lap as she threw her hands on top of Luna's shoulders.
“ -This. ”
She pressed her lips on her jawline, placing kisses all along her neckline.
“ And this- ”
She sucked her skin slightly, just enough to make Luna whimper. She made her way to the younger’s earlobe, tracing her soft spot. Luna started clenching, her pulse elevated. She started breathing heavy, unhooking the elder's bra from under her shirt.
Sua immediately stopped her and got off. “ So you see, we could do a lot, but you wanna sleep in separate beds.”
A smirk formed over her face as she saw the younger turn red and totally needy. She turned towards her bed before getting strangled on the floor.

“ Tsk tsk, not so easily.” Sua laughed at this gesture,
Alright then, let me spoil you babygirl.”

The sun shined it's rays right in Luna's eyes, waking her up. She blinked a few times to find herself on top of Sua, noticing how peaceful she looked. She was snoring slightly, which Luna found adorable.
She slowly detached herself from her, getting out of bed. She checked her phone to see what time it was.
“ Noon!?”
She quickly opened her chats to see a dozen messages from Go Ara.

“ Noon!?”She quickly opened her chats to see a dozen messages from Go Ara

She fucked up. How could she sleep for so long? Images from last night started flashing in front of her.
Oh, that's why.
Between all the drama with Sua and soulmate, she completely blacked out about her college interview. Ara promised to help her with the profile and she absolutely ghosted her best friend.

Luna threw on the most apology appropriate outfit and ran downstairs.
“ Oh, you're leaving? What about breakfast?” Mrs Kim asked from across the kitchen counter.

“ I'm late, I'll get something from Bennett's. ” She put on her converse in a hurry before walking inside again.
“ She's still up there and she'll need breakfast. Please be kind.”
Mrs Kim scoured an expression,
“ What? Just cause she's not your soulmate doesn't mean I want to poison her...yet.” Luna glared at her mother's statement.
“ Fine! I won't crackle. ” With this, she made her way out of the pavilion into the driveway. She drove as fast as possible to reach her raging best friend's house.

At the Kim's, a very tired Sua finally woke up. She cleaned up the room little but before walking down.
“ Good morning Mrs Kim.”, she bowed to the mother who pointed towards the table.

“ Luna left in a hurry but I already set the table.”

“ You made me breakfast?”

“ Don't read in between lines here. It's manners to feed the guests.” Sua smiled before taking a seat beside her.

“ I could get used to this.”

*Yooooo!!! Firstly, sorry for the late update 😬👉👈. I had English class. But in other news, I made a new friend! Her name's Lavanya. We just randomly met in the class! Anywho, I hope you liked this chapter. Please vote for it and keep looking for the next chapter! 💜💜💜💜💜*