Chapter 18

*https://open.spotify.com/playlist/7sgPTnZGBNUFdEhJRURRdM?si=qqsuL2ncRSOfENSyeu0HiQ*

It had been a year since Luna met Sua. Her memories of Ara's party were strongly aromatic like a coat of fresh lacquer. She always dreamt of a normal life, a mental state of decency and that's pretty much how her life had been recently. Her friends were supportive as always, her parents had found a way to reduce their marriage issues and her college days were pretty comfortable. But above all, she still had Sua.

Starting off is never easy, you always struggle with certain aspects in your story. But that's what makes it so interesting. The characters, the flashbacks, those background check and so on, everything needs to be just perfect. Luna was successful in completing her first year as a college student. Making a few friends but a great close buddy, Mark Lee.

" But Luna-sshi, isn't it time we meet your good friend." Ara spoke across the corridor. The best friends were around Jackson's University and decided to pay him a visit. Lately, the boy had been so busy with his
Brigade de cuisine, he barely had time to hangout. The same was the case with Kim Sua. She had her certain number of internships to cover while also managing her Art gallery which cost half her degree. She was working day and night to make an early graduation just so she could transform her part time with Park Soo Keun (famous Korean gallery owner) into a job opportunity. If everything was under control, the elder could graduate in three months with a verification and a career waiting on her doorstep.

Ara called up Jackson before entering the campus, so the boy was waiting for his girlfriend and best friend in the college cafeteria. The ladies made their way past the crowd, finding the boy sporting a chef's apron and uniform.
" Look at my baby! He looks such a professional." Ara commented, while gazing fondly at her soulmate. She kissed his cheek as she took a seat beside him. Luna joined the party after buying them cans of coffee.
" Look at you two, acting like lost lovers. "

" Dude! Cut us some slack, we haven't met since weeks. " Luna smiled softly, adoring the soulmates as they talked about each other's day. After a few minutes, it was finally her turn as the center of attention.

" Babe, I was thinking about going and meeting Luna's friend Mark. Could you register an early leave to join us."

" Mark Lee right? Sure. Besides, I don't even think he's real. Luna always mentions him, but never once have we seen the guy. " He huffed at the younger seated across the table.

" Oh please, little Jacky just has trust issues. Of course he's real. I will prove it to you. "

" Alright then ladies, get your car started and I'll join you in a bit."
The girl decided to text her friend before dropping by.

The trio drove for about forty minutes before arriving at the florist's

The trio drove for about forty minutes before arriving at the florist's. The soulmates could understand why this was Luna and Mark's favourite hangout spot, the place was really generic. She parked the car in its spot and recommended them to take a walk inside. You could see the new bouquets arranged orderly, looking very professional. There was a mist humidifier which kept the room cool but calming. The scent of freshly cut branches and leaves was infused with the flowers arranged on a side table. The backside was probably filled with potted plants giving an earthy tone in contrast with the colourful flowers.
The classmate walked out of the backdoor, wearing a pink sweater and an apron covering his black jeans. He was holding a bunch of baby breaths in his hands.