Chapter 19

“ I thought I would be waiting all night long.” The elder lounged herself on the cot. Luna's facial expressions twitched seeing her resting in an open lingerie set. She shut the door behind her and walked towards the elder.
“ What do you think baby girl? Breathless enough, or really stiff?”

“ You looking fucking hot.” Sua got up from the cot and stood in front of the younger. She got rid of the bag on her shoulder and pushed her on the bed.
Luna landed on top, brushing her hand through the velvet sheets. Her heart was racing just thinking about what Sua had in mind.The  younger    held  her  gaze  unblinkingly,  settled  back  on the bed  with  one  ankle  resting  on  the opposite in  a  sign  of  pure  comfort. Sua bend down to her level, brushing her lips on Luna's lobe.
“ So excited...so curious. How much I would love to spoil you babygirl.” Her whisper sent shock waves throughout the body. As the elder traced her soft spot moving her fingers from the side of her thighs, to her midriff. Luna had goosebumps all over. She leaned in to the crook of her neck as she slightly kissed her collarbone, humming a sound.
So spoil me mommy.”
In seconds her gaze turned hooded, as if those words completely altered her persona. She connected her lips and kissed her, devouring every bit of taste she had. She sucked on her tongue, making her moan in the middle of it. She placed kisses all over her jawline, moving down to her throat. Pushing both her hands out of the way, she started sucking on her neck a little harder.
“ Mmhmm.. Fuck Sua-”

“ Shussh... This was just a starter babygirl. There's gonna be a lot of these everywhere. I wanna show people that you belong to me baby.”
Luna smirked listening to her growl.

“ Proof of ownership I see.” She spoke, pulling her on top of her lap.
“ Mhmm.”
This was gonna be a long night.

It was around 4'o clock in the morning before Luna was almost falling into a deep slumber. Her hair were entangled in the elder's palms as she caressed it ever so slightly, making sure not to disturb her completely.
“ Aren't you tired too? Your internship must've been exhausting.” Luna murmured softly.

“ I just wanna look at your sleepy face. Its therapy for my soul.” She caught a glance of the younger smiling.
“ I had fun with Ara today...and Jackson too...even Mark. They all like him a lot. ”

“ Then when is it gonna be my turn love? You seem to hangout with him a lot. ”

“ It's because he's so nice. People think he's a fuck boy, but he's really innocent. I always have fun when he's around.”
Sua noticed her words as she spoke about Mark while drifting off. The affection between those two was enough red flags since the woman had never seen the boy in real life. She was growing concerned, and she needed to meet him soon. She tucked herself along with Luna and cuddled through the night.
A pair of feet made their way out of the warm blanket into the kitchen. The sound was soft, almost as if a kitten walked past. A few minutes later Luna woke up in an empty bed. Rubbing her eyes, she yawned sleepily before walking into the bathroom. She freshened up before making her way downstairs.
“ I was wondering when you'd wake up.”

“ So you were in the kitchen. ”

“ Where's Omma?”

“ Getting Krystal ready for school.”
She hopped on a chair before passing up a can of juice. Sua got herself a bowl of cereal and yogart checking her phone for any messages.

“ Babygirl. I was wondering if you're free this afternoon.” The younger peeked from her glass hearing her girlfriend call.

“ Probably hanging out with Mark after college. Why you wanna go out for lunch?”

“ Actually I was thinking of joining you two. I haven't met the guy and if you don't mind..”

“ Are you sure? You've been exhausting yourself lately. I thought I'd give you a massage or something  but..ahem, yaknow.” She covered her burnt cheeks before the elder could take a notice.
“ I'll be fine. I'll drop by the flower shop. That's where you guys hang right?” She smiled before going upstairs to get ready.