Chapter 15

*https://open.spotify.com/playlist/3txdVuP91pTvf4XpAutR3j?si=eMwzRUyGRaWHTBAsZa9yrg*

“ Finally!”
The last class of the day. Even though she was a highschool student attending nine lectures not so long ago, Luna forgot how she managed everything in a very short span of time. So much so that five lectures in a day got her exhausted. She walked off campus as soon as she was done, looking for a coffee shop around. Since there were none, Luna walked towards the college canteen in hopes of finding a vending machine.

Taking a walk through the area was another thing that was fascinating. The ambiance was not the best kind, but it was comforting, scenarios fit for a Tumblr post kind. After a while, she spotted a vending machine which did not have a lot of crowd. Students preferred their classes to be late, so there were hardly any people outside, everyone was busy attending their second or third lectures. She pulled some spare change out of her plaid and got herself milk tea. It wasn't the kind you'd get at an actual shop but it was worth a try. She turned around to leave. She did not have a car or a friend to drive her back home, and taking the bus was gonna be a long ride. She walked a few more minutes before her phone buzzed.

She closed the chat and proceeded to take the next bus arriving.
“ Well well, look who's here. Is it really Miss late?”

“ Hey you don't get to call me that.” Luna smiled as she replied to her new classmate. Mark was riding in the same bus. He shifted a few weeks ago and had been living in a dorm room ever since. The room was around  another college campus and not here, so his travel was not short either.

“ Do you stay around?”

“ Nope! I'm just going to pick up my girlfriend.”

“ Oh wow, girlfriend huh.”
Mark seemed quite shocked over the fact that Luna had a girlfriend. But it was probably because he did not know her well enough.
“ Alright then, it was nice meeting up. I'll see you tomorrow?”

“ 8 am, and please don't be late. I hardly think getting lost will be accepted as an excuse by Mr park.” She uttered with a slight smirk.
He got down as soon as the bus stopped and disappeared in the crowded area.
Luna's first friend. Mark Lee.

She called Sua to see if she had reached her stop yet. The climate was starting to get a little brighter and warmer. She looked at her phone to see what time it was.

“ Boo!” A woman jumped at her window with flowers. Luna smiled as the flowers moved revealing the face of her girlfriend. She got on the bus and sat down, placing the flowers in the younger's lap.

“ Camellia? From our park date?”

“ Yup! I was gonna get some carnations or baby breath but then I thought eh, might as well shower my girlfriend with love and affection.” She scooted over as she placed one leg over the youngers lap, connecting her phone to the headphones. She offered to share music which Luna gladly accepted. The bus ride was filled conversation about her first day as a college student along with some additional background music and scented flowers.
After getting down, they walked over to Bennett's where Ara was eagerly waiting for her best friend.
“ Luna-sshi! Tell me everything and don't miss a single detail.” she exclaimed, while sipping her coffee.

“ Oh I already ordered for you two, Americano for the best friend and Espresso for the girlfriend!”
Sua grabbed her cup before speaking,
“ You are a literal angel. As much as I would love to wait around, I've got plans with my family and...I can't really ditch them... You know.”

“ Yeah. I get it. Go on, I'll text you later?” Sua gently pecked her girlfriend goodbye.
Ara turned over to the younger, waiting for a response.
“ Well, any explanation?”

“ For what?”

“ Why couldn't she tell her family to wait.”

“ C'mon...you know.”

“ No I don't know. Loony, has she even told her family about you yet?”

“ Maybe....not. Oh don't give me that look. We're getting there slowly. It's in process.”

“ In process? She has spend the weekend with your family. She hangs out with your friends. Your dad basically wants to get you two married-”

“ Not exactly married but, I get it.”

“ So?” The younger couldn't really play pretend here. Ara was concerned and she could tell why. Sua and her were getting really serious but it felt as if it was only Luna who was opening up in this relationship. She decided not to talk further and changed the topic to her day.
They talked all about the rendezvous fest in her college along with the possibility of her making new friends. Luna did smack talk about Professor park but eventually got tired of his young good looking image.
“ Well your first day seems nice. If only my little Jacky is enjoying his. ”

“ Relax. Jackson's great at making friends, besides we all know he belongs in that culinary school. He'll fit in just fine.” Ara gave Luna a ride home and left to meet her boyfriend.
Luna entered inside only to find the place empty. Mr Kim was probably working and her mother was lying drunk in her bedroom. Too unbothered to check, she went upstairs and changed into her pajamas. This whole time, her head revolving over one topic:
why was Sua not introducing her to the parents.
She took out her phone and started texting her.

No response.
“ Ugh this is annoying.” Luna changed back into her clothes and stomped out of the gates. She drove all the way back to Ara's place walking back and forth.
“ Fuck it. She's wrong.” She walked over to the porch and rang the doorbell.
“ What are yo-”

“ I'm here to prove that this was all a misunderstanding and that you're not avoiding.” She drove to Sua's. Waiting for her to take the right step was getting extremely annoying. Not that she was sad about them hanging out at her place all the time, but yeah..she sorta was.

“ Who's at the door?”

“ Hi. Mrs Kim. I'm Luna.”
Sua's mother gave her a cold stare and she turned over to Sua for a response.
Maybe she did fuck up.

* Enjoy the chapter y'all. The story's really getting to a hike now. I've been getting loads of ideas and it's fun to write now. Thinking about changing the story was a dumb idea. Just keep supporting! Also, I might be getting myself a new editor soon. Idk not so sure...but maybe. I love you💜*