Chapter 31- Heat

Hot water poured down my back relaxing all of my tense muscles. The bathroom walls verberated music. I was lightly dancing and humming along with the music. Then a pair of muscular arms wrapped around my torso. I turn around to face a cheeky looking Klaus. Instead of screaming, I melted against his hands. Klaus's lips brush against my neck licking it.

"You taste delicious, love. I would love to get another taste." Klaus purrs into my ear."Simply detectable," Klaus says nibbling on my ear.

"Do you realize how perverted this is?" I question at him. 

"As mates, we have to get comfortable with each other. Just be happy its a dream and not real life. Although I'm sure you wouldn't mind if it were." Klaus teases.

"Did you plan this? Nevermind don't answer. You should be happy this is just a dream too because when I wake up I'm going to kick your ass." I growl.

"You're sexy when your angry," Klaus laughs and it slowly gets weaker and weaker.

I shot up in bed and growled. I got out of my bed and quickly changed. I then walked into Klaus's room. I opened the door to see him laying back against his headboard a smug look on his face.

"You Mr. Mikaeslon are..." I trail off looking at his well-constructed chest. EH was shirtless and damn did he look good.

"Yes, love?" He asks pronouncing every syllable. 

"You're just....just...ugh!" I shout looking away from him causing him to laugh.

"Oh relax. love." Klaus smirked at me. "Plus, it's not like it's going to happen eventually. "

"Wha-?" I stuttered.

"Your heat is getting stronger, your wolf will take over soon if not completed, and considering I marked you..." He trails off and chuckles as my whole face goes red.

"U-um." I stutter some more before turning around. I leave his room my face flushed and walk towards the door. Klaus's booming laughter following me.

"I heard. And he is right." Kol says from the door. He had a bag packed.

"Kol, What are you doing? Are you leaving?" I ask. He leaves his bag and walks towards me.

"Don't worry, little witch. I'll come back." He smiles at me. I pout.

"I'll miss you." I say.

"I'm going to miss you too." He replies hugging me.

"You're the only one I actually like." HE admitts kissing the crown of my head.

"I can tell. YOu better come back." I say.

"I will. Goodbye, little witch."

"Goodbye, Kol." I mumble into his chest.