Chapter 61-Hello, Silas.

Sleep. A thing every living thing needs in order to live. In order to continue to use energy. You'd think a person with a lot of energy wouldn't sleep as often, a person with power wouldn't need it. 

Currently, I was in that state where you were asleep but you could hear everything perfectly. Where you're thoughts start rushing through your mind begging to be sorted out. And that was exactly what was happening.

IN 2009 before sophomore year I was in a science fair. MEt Shane. Got a spell put on me, that only activated once I died. A spell that kept my magic dark. And the Mora Miserium won't be able to hold off my dark magic or the effects of it for much longer. I would need to find a way to destroy the spell that's in me in order to get rid of what's tainting my magic.

After several attempts at trying to shut my brain off, I finally open my eyes. I had to go get rid of the effects. I stand up and stretch out my muscles. I looked out the window, it was early day, probably reaching noon. I look down at my clothing, noticing that it was clean clothes. All of the dirt that was on my body was also cleared. Form what I recall Stefan brought me back so he most likely he changed me. My bear feet touched the cool wooden floor. I internally shudder at the temperature difference.

A while ago Nik moved the safe closer to where we were. Meaning it was closer to his room which was his art room. I make my way in and open the safe, having it memorized by heart. I grab the sand clock watching the whirlwind of darkness swirling inside more adding to the fire. And just as quickly as my magic goes in and the veins in my arms disappear for good, well until I use magic again, the glass on the sandclock cracks. I gathered form that memory that it's going to break from the inside out. 

The hair on the back of my neck stands causing me to turn around and see Stefan?

"Stefan? What are you doing here?" I ask placing the sandclock back inside. I had to find a way to keep it from cracking further. I had no idea how my body would react if it took all of that dark magic at once.

"Not exactly." He smirks causing my full attention to be put on him. THen it clicks. If Silas was able to be Shane then wos to say he can't be someone else.

"Silas..." I trail off my posture tensing.

"I knew you'd figure it out rather quickly. Simular to you ancestors. You know we were actually best friends." He states leaning against the door frame.

"Yeah? How long have you been planning this?" I asked.

"Although I was starved of blood I knew that you would be important. I mean a Drakon, who's a hybrid? NOt only that but who is a siphion!" He exclaims while walking closer.

"So what was the point of having Bonnie complete the triangle?" I inquire him.

"A plan B. The choice between a Bennet witch or a Drakon one, the choice is obvious. You have so much power. And that clock...it's going to degrade over time." He says stopping halfway towards where I was. I continue to say nothing and just stare at him. "Dark magic...it's a tricky little thing. THere are always....reprocusions."

"Well you did plan this." I snap at him but he only laughs.

"When that little thing breaks...it'll do one of two things." And then I hear banging happing down stairs. "I'll leave to that, we're not done, no. I have bigger plans." HE says dissapearing right in front of me. I rush down stairs to see Nik with his shirt off and growling lightly. Trying to reach behind his back looking in the mirror.

"Nik?" I ask from my place. He looked sweaty and more importantly, in pain. "What happened? What's wrong?" I ask. He doesn't turn and speeds into a wall dislocating it. A sicking cruch echos in the small room. He turns back to the mirror and digs around in what looks to be a deep wound.