Chapter six: Qibli and his Winter problem

thorn got up and hurried out, leaving Shimmer and Qibli alone. "Shimmer-"

"Qibli, hush" Shimmer said shakily "Winter likes you to" or atleast, i  think he does

"W-what? im forbidden from even looking his way, Shimmer!" Qibli exclaimed

"Well, we're gunna have to fix that, wont we" Shimmer put his things down on his side of the room, the side Moonwatcher used to have.

he slid on the earring again and sat on his bed. Qibli collected himself and looked out into the darking sky.

If only i could read minds when i wanted and not when i did not want to... Shimmer bolted up so quickly his head about wrecked the ceiling. 

Man... i should have eaten something else...

Winter... oh my winter...

Wow, Shimmer is good, he gave Qibli a heart attack haha!

Would thorn care if i went for a walk?

Shimmer was listening to minds of other dragons. like Moon! He smiled, he could expose EVERYONE!

"Qibli, i will find a way to get winter and you back together! its an oath!" Shimmer declared.

"thanks... just dont plan your own funeral" qibli sighed "I swear, if you do winter will strangle me"

Plan my own funeral... good idea... thought Shimmer ill run away and leave a note from a secret deadly club i know about... the kinks of society... they will panic and have to search together! im so very smart

winter would love to see qibli, he knew it. when qibli fell asleep that night, Shimmer got out a scroll and made it look worn, then he wrote

"Dear THORN and QUIBLI" Purposely spelling qibli wrong

"I the leader of the Kinks of Society have stolen shimmer because of his-" shimmer thought for a moment "His royal status as a prince of the icewings"

"if you want him back, bring me Winter and qibli at the great circle, no, one, else" shimmer added a little more "If i see anyone else ill boop them dead on the spot, if they come alone, i will only discuss something with them and let all three of them go"

Shimmer left the note then made it look as if a panic had happened. he flew out into the night and landed in the circle. he dug in the sand for a bit and covered himself so only his sand-colored snout was showing.

"welp, ill just wait now" Shimmer sighed and turned on his weird- newish- mind reading powers.