Lets be nice and name some nice people who commented on my story

The wall of awesome comenters :P

@_pansexual_dragon_: Congratulations, welcome to the WarriorWings (I red your bio fellow warriors fan)

@Randompersonreading8: congrats! welcome to the Qinter shipping! do you like Warriors? ill make you a warriorwing if you are!  

@RedKitsune17: Congratulations! I also love Kitsunes, i spent a month drawing them oof XD! like warrior cats? ill make you a warriorwing if you are! Annnd you are! welcome to the Warriorwings!!

@ONIagent8724: Yay! welcome to the Qinter shippers! like Warrior cats? ill make you a warriorwing if you do!!! You are! Welcome to the Warriorwings!!

@SunbeamtheSandwing: Welcome to the madness, as i have said before! warrior cats fan? ill make you a warrior wing!!!!!!

And myself... eef... welcome buddies to the madness

no clue why, but the color of the words MAGICALLY turned grey

I am also working on a few story's: Kids of the jade winglet, wings of fire warrior cats: the worlds colliding, and i finished my story Warriors of Silverclan. if y'all would read them sometime, ide be grateful!

Wait a minuet...

Qibli: i dunno who my dad is! my mom hates me

Moon: my dad died... my mom loves me

Winter: My dad also died- my mother hates me (in the real book-)

Umber: who? my mom- um- who's that?

Turtle: My dad died too... my mom sends me letters once and a while

Carnelian: dad? no- mom? nah-

Kinkajou: oh, i dont know who he is! same with my mom!

Bro- all their dads are gone XD! all their moms are alive though

-does dance cringey- Bai friendsssssss