Part 3= You dont know me?!

Yes, Im going back..

______________________________________

??? POV

Jimin's flight is tomorrow.. The boys always calls him which gives him a little comfort but still sad that he lost feelings to Rosé. He felt really bad for Rosé. He knew That He broke her but he decided to end it cause he cant be plastic and Pretending that he likes Rosé since that would hurt her Even more. He made his way to his home and rested.

Rosé's POV

I am in my room, sitting on the floor while using my phone. I stand up but then I fell.. I bumped my head and.. scenes.. Showed..

"I love you.." the man said and hugged Rosé. Rosé hugged back

"I love you too.." Rosé said and they let go of the hug and kissed each other.

Without me noticing Tears flow down. Then everyone was around me. I sat up as I came back to my senses..

"Rosé? Are you okay??" Jisoo unnie asked out of worriedness

"A-a scene p-played.." I answered and They all widened their eyes..

"About what??" RM oppa asked

"A man said I love you to me and I said it back and we Kissed.." I answered and their eyes softened

"Whats.. wrong??" I asked..

"Oh.. What?? There is nothing wrong.. You go rest Chaeyoungie." Jisoo said and I nodded. I hesitated at first but I just followed her. I layed down on my bed and started to use my phone but one question is still in my mind..

Who is that guy??

??? POV

They all exited Rosé's Room and went to a far place from Rosé's room..

"What if.. Rosé remembers hyung??" Taehyung asked

"I.. Dont know.. May I ask.. you guys call Jimin right?? Why did he break up with Rosé??" Nayeon asked

"He told me that He wanted to be honest to Rosé about his feelings.. He said he doesnt want to lie.. He said He lost His feelings to her.." Suga answered the girls were speechless As they realized that Jimin is still nice and decided to Be honest.. they were kinda happy..

"Jimin is going here tomorrow." Jhope said and Everyone widened their eyes..

"W-what..?"

"He.. is coming back???"

"Yes.. What should we do now??" Jhope asked

"We need him to stay away from Rosé." Jennie said

"I think.. He can help to us.. Maybe he has a way to make her gain her memory back..?" Momo asked and everyone kinda agrees except jennie.

"Yah! He hurted he-" jennie was about to Say some things but..

"Jennie kim." Taehyung called out and Jennie calmed down

"Oh so.. Taehyung is the only person Who can tame Jennie?? We need you then." Jisoo said and they chuckled but slowly turned serious again

"We need to get jimin oppa. We need him for Rosé." Lisa said and they all nodded. Jennie hesitated but Thought it was for her friend so She nodded.

"We have to make him pretend as her boyfriend.. and then We would say the truth.." Jisoo said and they all nodded in agreement.

Later..