Part 25= Plan B

"You did that.. While I was awake you cuddled with me, You attached your body To me and I can Feel your Breath on my nape." Rosé said in a raspy voice and Jimin chuckled also with a raspy voice.

______________________________________

Later at 12:01 am..

??? POV

Everyone was asleep until, Namjoon's Alarm rang and he woke up. He closed it and woke everyone up.

In the living room.

"What??" Jennie asked as she rubs her eyes.

"Its time for Plan B." Namjoon said and everyone went silent meaning they are Listening. Namjoon looked at Jihyo meaning she will Explain it and she nodded.

"We need the cooperation of the hospital and Rosé for this. So.. We will ask the nurse to call Jimin to inform that Rosé is at the hospital because of a car accident. Then, We will use the Car so He will not be faster to go there so he can worry more. We will Power off our Phones so he cant Call us. We will follow him with the car except for Rosé and The girls since they will be at the hospital." Jihyo Explained and everyone was impressed.

"Woah.. Thats good!! Let me wake Rosé unnie up!" Lisa said and woke her up. Soon, She returned with Rosé beside her and then, They Explained everything to her and Rosé agreed.

"Alright, Lets start Tomorrow after lunch." Namjoon said..

"But guys, will Jimin be suspicious? That we all are gone without a reason??" Rosé asked and she was right. They all think of an idea.

"How about, Me, Momo, Nayeon unnie, Lisa and Jennie unnie will go to the mall before lunch??" Jihyo asked amd everyone nodded.

●Momo, Nayeon, Lisa, Jennie and Jihyo = Mall before Lunch.

"How about me and Jisoo have a Cooking class?? We can say it to all of you in breakfast then, we will leave after lunch." Jin Asked and everyone nodded meaning ok.

●Jin and Jisoo= Cooking class after lunch.

"How about the rest except Rosé will just Go buy some groceries after Lunch?? He wont be Suspicious since the fridge is empty anyways." Jhope said and everyone nodded.

●The rest except Rosé= Grocery store after Lunch.

"Ok but I will just say I will take a walk." Rosé said and everyone nodded.

Rosé= Take a walk after they all left and Lunch.

"But guys, we wont go to the groceries, Mall and cooking class. The girls arent going with the boys since they will be the one to handle the hospital stuffs while the boys spy on Jimin." Jihyo said

The next day..

??? POV

Everyone is now awake. Jirosé, Vminkook and Jhope are watching TV, Jinsoo are Cooking and The others are playing and using their phones then, Jihyo glanced at Jennie meaning Its time. Jennie slightly nodded and went to her room soon, She came back with a frown in her face.

"Ugh! Guys! I dont have clothes anymore!! I will go to the mall." Jennie complained.

"Oh! Hey IM COMING!!" Lisa screamed in her Active voice that she always have.

"SAME!!" Jihyo, Momo and Nayeon screamed.

"Alright! Lets change." Jennie said

"Yah! Will you guys Eat??" Jin asked

"We will just eat at the mall oppa." Lisa said and they all went in their rooms to change.

"By the way Guys we have some news!!" Jisoo said

"Hm??"

"Me and Jin will go to a cooking class!!" Jisoo informed

"Hey! You guys didnt tell us! We can join y'know!!" Jimin complained

"EXACTLY!!" Tae said.

"They forgot about us.." JK said

"Oh cmon.. If you guys joined you all will mess up!" Jin said and they all laughed.

"Anyways, we are leaving after lunch so yea." Jisoo informed.

"Ok!!"

After a while.

"Bye!!" Jin and Jisoo said and left the house.

Rosé Thought that jimin will be suspicious if all of them except her and Jimin so she had an Idea. Rosé Texted Jhope.

RoséUwU
Jhope!! Send this to everyone that will be with you in the "grocery". I will make Jimin sleep then when He is, I will Text you guys to Leave so that he wont be suspicous that everyone except me and Him are with you in the grocery.

                              IM YOUR HOPE!! OK?
        ok but sleep too cause he will also
Be suspicious on why you arent part
Of us when you are awake.

Rosé's POV

I closed my phone and I glanced on Jhope and nodded soon, He looked away and he is now focused on his phone and I looked at the others and they were also focused on their phones meaning they are reading the message.

"Im bored with this movie.." Jimin said and left. Everyone looked at me signalling me to make him sleep. I nodded and went after him. I layed beside him and he was laying while using his phone.

"*sighs* Im bored again.. Im always bored!" He said and I didnt repond. After some time, I sang a song.. a slow one to make him feel sleepy. Lol thats all I can think of Hahah..

Later..

I was singing the song that I didnt notice he was sleeping. I finished the song and Looked at him. He was sleeping with his phone on his chest. I grabbed it and Put it on the side! Yes!! I slowly get my Phone and texted Jhope that he is asleep. I heard the door open and close meaning they left. I have to sleep too so.. I Positioned myself to sleep.

Later..

??? POV

Soon, Rosé woke up and saw Jimin sitting beside her, Using his phone. Rosé stretched and remembered the plan.. She smirked but quickly put it away. She waited for a while and stand up.

"Where are you going??" Jimin asked

"I want to take a walk.." Rosé answered and left the room but came back.

"Where are the others??" She lied

"I dont know.. We were sleeping so.. Yea.." He said and Rosé nodded.

"See you later.." She said and exited the room and house.

At the hospital..

"Where is she?!" Jennie asked then soon, They saw A girl running and it was Rosé. Momo immediately called the boys to inform them that Rosé is here and To be alert so they can see what will Jimin do.

"Im.. ready.." Rosé said