Part 19= I need to talk to you..

"Cant promise that." He said and used his phone and I just glared at him. Soon, i was getting sleepy so I fell asleep..
______________________________________

Rosé's POV

I fell asleep and a scene showed.. it was me and  a boy having fun.. I guess it was my future boyfriend but who is he?? The scene was about to continue but..

"Rosé, You are gonna break my freaking Shirt." A voice said and I woke up and I saw My hand is Gripping onto Jimin's Shirt so tightly and Him giving me a-let-go look and I let go.

"Sorry Lol." I said and he fixes himself.

"Ok.. I think Making you sleep beside me is a bad idea." He teased and I glared at him and started to tickle him and he laughed

"Hey rosé- AHAHAHAHAHAH!!"

"THATS WHAT YOU GET!!"

"SORR- HAHHAHA!!"

"jimin, Is Rosé awa-" Tae Went in and was shocked that We were laughing and smiling so, he went out without us noticing. (They didnt go home yet)

tae's POV

I exited their room and smiled.

"Can you not smile like that? Im scared." Jennie complained and I chuckled.

"No one please disturb them. They are Smiling and laughing so.. let them be.' I explained and they all smiled. I went in me and Jennie's room and I saw.. Her sketchpad.. I locked the door and looked at it.. I read and looked at every single thing.. But the 1st one.. She has a dream.. about.. me?? Yes, I like her.. but.. nevermind. She only Used 3 pages yet.. I unlocked the door and acted like nothing happened. With the first page, It decreased my confidence in Confessing. I was about to do it later but No.. Not anymore..

"JK. Come outside." I said and JK nodded and followed me outside.

Jennie's POV

Lol what will they talk about?? I quietly followed them. Lol since they are outside I Hid beside the door and listened through the door.

"JK im gonna cancel my confession for Jennie.." Taehyung said and.. what?!

"What?! Why?!"

"Nothing.. My confidence decreased so yea.."

"Oh.. Ok.." JK said and I hear footsteps making me go to the near bathroom and I can hear my Heart go crazy..

Did he just say.. He was about to confess to me?! Aish.. when I was ready I left the bathroom and went to our room. I gulped so hard.. I mean.. I fell for him.. Too.. starting last month's last week.. Oof.. Welp.. Its me who should do the move then.. Oop-

Jhope's POV.

"Pleasee~~" momo pleaded. She wants to dance with me at their room.

"Nope."

"PLEASE!!"

"PWEASEE!!"

"no"

"I'LL DO ANYTHING IN RETURN!!!"

"Nope. Im tired" I lied.

"PLEAZZEE!!!"

"PWEASE"

"PLEASE"

"PWEA-"

"Ok ok! Fine!!"

"YAY! LETS GO!!" Momo said and pulled me to her and her unnie's room. There were alot of space beside the 3 beds.
______________________________________
Bed Bed Bed       SPACE      TV