Part 12= ......(TAENNIE CHAPTER)

"Its time for your punishment."

_____________________________________

??? POV

All of them are watching a movie except for Taennie and YoonYeong. Why? Jisoo told them not to disturb Taennie and YoonYeong isnt home. They were all focused until they heard laughs.

"AHAHHAHAHA!!"

"AHAHA S-STO- AHAHAHHHAHA!!"

"What the.." JK asked.

"Uhm.. That voice is Jennie's.." Jihyo informed

"Indeed."

Later..

After some time the laugh is slowly fades away.

Jennie's POV

Tae keeps Tickling me for my punishment..

"Aish! Taee!! You messed me up!!" I complained as I fix myself.

"Thats your punishment."he responded and I astopped fixkng myself.. Why..? Was he Jealous? Why cant I say those or even look or talk to boys..

"Why??" I asked and he stopped moving and looked at me with brows furrowed

"What??"

"Why am I not allowed to look and talk to boys??" I asked and he just chuckled.

"You still dont get it??" He asked

"No." I answered and he just smirked.

"You're so slow Jennie but I will say it soon. But all I can say is.. You are mine." Tae said and left.. but all I can say is.. You are mine.. does He like.. me?? WHAT?! NOOO!! HE WILL NEVER!! Ugh! I need to clear my mind.. I grabbed my phone and for some reason I started researching in how to know if someone likes you. Since when was I interested in these stuff??? Eh whatever, Imma see. Im curious as heck.

Fact 1: Their Pupils become big.

Sometimed tho but not all the time so maybe 50, 50??

❌= 50%
✔= 50%

Fact 2: they get Mad or Serious when s/he saw you talking nor Looking with another girl/Boy.

Fact number 2.. Shocks me.. Tae gets kinda mad and Serious when.. He sees me looking nor talking to a boy.. maybe this is a... ✔?

Fact 3: they will sometimes show signs s/he likes you.

Lol what? Thats another ❌ for me. Lol He never give me signs he likes me.

Fact 3: They want to touch you even at the slightest point.

Flashback..

"Yah! Can you move? YOU KEEP TOUCHING ME!" Jennie complained cause Tae keeps Touching her like poking and pinching and more.

"Nope. I want to." Tae protested. Jennie made him stand at a kinda far place away from Her. Jennie went back to her spot but Tae still comes to her and touch her.

Flashback.. (But other scene.)

Tae keeps bumping slightly to Jennie. Jennie was complaining at first but that slowly fades away as She started to get used to it..

Present..

Uhm.. ✔✔✔ Lol

Fact 4: They lean near to someone they like.

Oop- yes✔✔ he keeps leaning ugh- ok you know what? This is literally nonsense.. I closed my phone. I mean every guy does those.. Psh.. Tae did all of the. Except the 3rd one lol. You know what?? Let me observe the boys. Lets see if they do these things. I went outside the room and My first target was Jhope.. ok.. lets see if he