Part 30= THE END..♡

"You too." I said and we fixed ourselves and everything. We went back to our seat and Leaned on each other to sleep. Since we are so tired after what happened..

______________________________________

??? POV

"Jimin! Rosé!!" Someone called out making Jimin and Rosé wake up.

"We're here!!" Jennie said and Jirosé sat up properly. They grab their backpacks and stand up. Rosé was about to stand up but she cant because of earlier. Jimin Catched her before she fell. Then, They both remembered what happened earlier. They turned slight red and Jimin helped her stand up.

"Unnie? Are you ok??" Lisa asked

"Yea Im fine.. my Feet are just Weak since I just woke up from a very long sleep." Rosé lied.

"Ok! Lets go!!" Taehyung saud then they all left. Rosé glared at Jimin and Jimin laughed then, they followed the rest.

Later..

They all are resting in their hotel room. The couples need to share a room so Jinsoo, Liskook and Namhyo have to share a room.

Rosé's POV

"Babe, I am still sore." I complained while looking at him with Ugh-Im-Sick Look making Jimin laugh. "This is all your fault!" I said.

"Yah! You shouldve left! Ahahahah And plus When I told you to lay on the floor, you disobeyed me and made it more dirty." He laughed and I pouted.. Suddenly..

"Hold up.. Did we use protection??" I asked and Jimin immediately Stopped laughing. "We came 2 times and you did that in me.." I added and now he was serious.. He was nervous but.. I am kinda happy. I immediately got up from the bed and hugged him. He hugged back.

"Yes babe??"

"Look, I may have a possibility in getting pregnant but thats ok! As long as you're the father!" I said and I can feel him calm down. Soon, We let go and he pecked my lips.

Jin's POV

Tomorrow.. I will confess to Jisoo.. J wanted to tell everyone so I made a group chat.

Worldwide Handsome made a group with PastaRosié, Your Hope♡ and 10 more

PastaRosié
Uhm.. Whats this group chat?

Im the hottest Ok??
We already have! And where is Jisoo
Unnie???

Worldwide handsome
WAIT! PLEASE DONT ADD HER! I
HAVE A SURPRISE FOR HER
TOMORROW AND I NEED TO
TELL ALL OF YOU!!

JenJen
0_0

Yeontan~
Woah.. ok! We're in.

Worldwide Handsome
Thanks! Im planning on Confessing
To her Tomorrow so yea! Now, here is
My plan.

??? POV

Jin infromed the others about His plan and they thought it was pretty impressive and Creative so They agreed.

Lisa's POV

Wah.. Jisoo unnie is so lucky to have this kind of man! Hm.. When will I have one?? And who?! Aish.. I have to wait 😑😑😑.

"Lisa!!" Someone called out and it was Jungkook.

"Oh? Yea??"

"Are you ok? You're spacing out" He asked.

"Oh me? Yea. Im fine! I was just thinking of something." I answered and he smirked. "Yah! What's that smirk???" I asked and squinted my eyes on him.