Part 18= Friends.. not Lovers

"They cant increase it if you kill them tho." Rosé answered back.

______________________________________

Rosé's POV

After I said that he laughed.

"Im going to Jail if I did that!" He shot back and I just chuckled then I left to Put the Stuffs in their right stuffs. Does that mean we are friends now? Oh well I guess our relationship is a mustery Lol ahah well I have moved on and so does he.. How do I know?? His eyes tell it.. I went back to Jimin and I saw Him about to stand up.

"Yah. Where are you going??"

"Im going home! Thanks for everything."

"Stay here. You're not healed completed yet. Stay there sir." I commanded and He was about to speak but I glared at him making him lay down again.

"Im gonna tell everyone." I said and grab my phone and went to our group chat. I texted them.

Chipmunk nom. 2
People, Go to my house.

God Jihyo
Why? Do you have a new Bf?!

Namjesus
OMG WHAT?!

Momo
Or U prego?

Chuchu
MOMO!

Jenduki replying to or u prego?
YAH! SHE TOO YOUNG!!

Chipmunk nom. 2
Everyone's mind are something else but Its about Jimin -_-

Lil meowmeow
😶

Alien
☺☺☺

Chipmunk Nom 2
Did you know he was beaten? Come
Here dummys!

After that, I put my phone back to My pocket and Looked at Jimin. He was Using his phone watching youtube.

"Imma make food." I said And went to the kitchen after a few minutes there was a knock on the door.

"Hallo! We here!!" JK screamed

"GO IN!" I screamed back and they all entered.

"Where is he??" Jhope asked.

"In my room." I answered and The boys immediately went in my room. The girls just followed. Soon, the girls went up to me.

"Are You guys lovers now??" Momo asked and I chuckled

"I guess we are friends.. But not lovers." I answered and they nodded.

Jimin's POV

"Are you okay now Hyung??" JK asked

"Ugh what happened to you??" Tae asked

"Why were you beaten up?" Jim hyung asked

"Im okay, I was beaten up just like what you are seeing right now and Its because of my dad's debt. It turns out that My dad has a huge debt before leaving the country." I answered all their questions and they all nodded in understandment.

"Anyways, Hyung may I ask?" JK asked

"What??"

"Do you still love Rosé noona??" JK suddenly asked and I looked at the others andthey were smirking. I laid down again and Turned around so now I am facing the wall meaning I am showing them my back.

"Yah! Hyung!"

"Not gonna answer that." I said and they all were quiet then they All left the room. But.. the answer is..