Part 11= Hangout

"Is that a hickey??" Jisoo unnie asked.

______________________________________

Jennie's POV

I widened my eyes, turned red, covered the part he sucked on and I looked at Tae who is frozen.

"Tae come here." Jisoo said and Tae has no choice but to come back and now he is standing beside me.

"We all cane here because we heard moans and we noticed it was coming from Jennie's door and she moaned out Taehyung's name making ys widen our eyes so.. Are you guys together now?" Jihyo asked and I coughed but Tae was just silent but obviously there is a smirk.

"What??" I asked

"You heard me. Are you guys together??" Jihyo asked again

"Yah! We arent!!" I shot back.

"Ahem.. unnie, Oppa. how do you explain that??" Rosé asked as she pointed at my hickey. We shouldnt have thought her these things. Aish..

"T-thats nothing!" I protested. Aish! WHY STUTTER JENNIE KIM?!

"Well now, Taehyung.. Why did you do that??" Jin oppa asked and I looked away.

"To leave a mark that she is mine." Taehyung answered and I widened my eyes and I looked at them and Boi.. They were all smirking. Oh no.. Im part of the victim club now..

Nayeon's POV

Man.. THERE IS A NEW SHIP!! Or more like a couple.. heh😏😏😏. I decided to go to the bathroom of me, Jihyo and Momo's room. I showered since I felt sticky and dirty.. I sang while Showering. After, I wore this.

And exited the room to see suga there

And exited the room to see suga there.. I am.. shook..

"You have a nice voice.." Suga said

"Thanks! And.. Uhm.. When did you come here and why are you here??" I asked

"I just arrived and nothing I just wanna be hereee.." He answered and layed on a bed and.. It was my bed lol. Why do I feel happy when He Layed on my bed.. Lmao..

"What will you doo??" I asked and say beside him.

"Sleep." He answered and closed his eyes.

"Yahhh! Sleep in your room!!" I said

"No." He answered

"Yah! All you do is sleep! Live a little dude!!" I said and he opened his one eye then after seconds he opened his other eye.

"What will I do?" He asked out of boredness and I can feel it.

"Lets Hang outtt!!" I said and shaked him a little.

"No."

"Please...~~~"

"No."

"PWEASEEE~~"