4

"You two know each other?" My mom asked.

"We share pretty much all our classes," Harry said, making me frown in response. 

I knew this, but Harry didn't remember my name, so I hadn't expected him to know the number of classes we shared. It also seemed to be a lot harder to look him in the eyes now that I could remember what happened between us. Not only had I had sex with him, but I had gotten off to the thought of it too and his smirk made me focus on his lips and suddenly all I could think about was his tongue in my mouth.

"That's quite a coincidence," his dad said. 

I smiled in response and my mom introduced me to him before he introduced me to Harry's older sister and her daughter, Sophie. It wasn't until then I realized Harry was sitting with a baby, her small hands wrapped around his fingers.

"How about you take a seat?" Harry asked, smiling at us while he put Sophie into the high chair at the end of the table, him and Gemma sitting on each their side of her. 

Desmond was sitting next to Gemma, so I sat down next to Harry so my mom could sit at the end. There was something bizarre about this situation, Harry sitting right next to me while all I could think about was how I had slept with someone who was potentially gonna be my stepbrother.

"Let's see what they have," Gemma said, passing down the menu-cards so we could see what we wanted. 

I ended up ordering a pizza while Harry did the same, Gemma, Desmond and my mom all choosing something fancier now that they were here. We small-talked until the food came, the basic details being settled and while Gemma and Desmond seemed like nice people, it was still a lot to get used to. Sophie was adorable, switching between wanting Gemma's and Harry's attention, almost as if she couldn't make up her mind, and I was watching her as her big, green eyes followed them in turns.

"So it's Louis, yeah?" Harry asked from next to me, making me snort as I looked at him, the others seeming too distracted to pay attention to us.

"Yes."

"I'm surprised you haven't asked me out yet." 

I rolled my eyes at his obvious narcissism, but at the same time, I didn't blame him for expecting me to ask him out. I knew how people got after having had him and having had him myself, I understood why people wanted him more than once.

"Don't flatter yourself. I'm not interested."

"Really?"

"Really."

"That's... refreshing." 

I snorted, but I suppose it was understandable. I could tell he wasn't very fond of rejecting people, but he had to when he wasn't looking for anything serious. It must have been a relief to get away with having sex without needing to reject someone who wanted more. I wasn't sure whether or not he believed me, but I didn't need him to.

"Do you have a girlfriend, Louis?" 

I looked at Desmond, knowing we had already covered the basic facts, so now he was asking harmless questions to get to know me. I appreciated his interest, but I was still trying to process he was Harry's dad and small-talk was honestly the last thing I wanted when I knew this dinner wasn't gonna end the way I wanted it to.

"No," I said.

"He's gay, dad," Harry said, making me raise my eyebrows before I took a sip of my soda, trying to hide the sudden redness of my cheeks—no matter how careless I was when it came to people knowing about my sexuality, he still had no right to tell people. "That was inappropriate, wasn't it?"