chapter 7

Kenzie POV:

While walking to my room I notice that Jaden's following me. "If you want to see me change you're outta luck kid." He doesn't reply and just keeps on following me. I get into my room and let him in. "Hey Kenz, we need to talk." he said. This can't be good. "Did I do something?" I ask him. "No no it's not you, it's Nick. Nick's one of my best friends and I really love him but yesterday while you were asleep he threatened me and Bryce not to hurt you or he'd literally kill us." he said. The son of the bitch had the audacity to stick his nose into my love life. "You're not joking, right?" I asked him looking concerned. "No I'm being serious." he replied. "I'll take care of it but please don't listen to him. He's just trying to protect me." I told him. " Yea I know" he replies walking towards the door.  "I really cant look at you while you're changing?" he asked with a smirk on his face. "GOODBYE HOSSLER" I said raising my voice like a mom. "It was worth the try I hear him saying while walking out the door.

Jaden POV:

At breakfast I just couldn't stop thinking about what Nick said and I was so mad at him for it. I couldn't look at Kenz without thinking about it and believe me, it's hard not to look at Kenz. We eat up our breakfast and Kenz just decided that we were going to the mall so i'd have to shower. When everyone went to their room I decided to go tell Kenz so I can get the weight off of my shoulders. I followed her to her room when  she says: "If you want to see mechange you're outta luck kid" it was funny but I decided not to get into it until we were in her room with a little bit of privacy. "Hey Kenz, we need to talk." I said. "Did I do something? " she asks looking scared. How could she think she'd do anything wrong, she's perfect. "No No it's not you it's Nick" I started telling her everything and she looked furious. After our convo I walk towards the door and ask: " are you sure I can't look at you change" I love teasing her, "GOODBYE HOSSLER" she said knowing I was teasing her. "It was worth the try" I say walking towards my room.

A/n my laptop isn't letting me upload any pictures today so this chapter won't contain pictures. Sorry guys :(

Kenzie POV:

My phone starts blowing up. I ignore it until I get sick of the sound after 20 minutes. I open my phone and see that I've gained 50k followers on tiktok so I already know what happened. I open youtube and I see that tiktok room uploaded a new video. My instagram blew up as well. I decided to post a new picture.

Liked by: Jadenhossler, Luvanthony and 80

Liked by: Jadenhossler, Luvanthony and 80.679 others.

@Mackzbeen : Yes I'm Nick's sister.

@Jadenhossler: No shit sherlock
                        @Mackzbeen: @Jadenhossler You want me to beat you up???
@Jadenhossler: @MackzbeenTry me bitch
                                              @Randomuser: @Jadenhossler Wait they serious or they friends?

                                                                                                                                                               @Mackzbeen: @randomuser They besties, they live in same house.

                                                                                                                                                                @Brycehall: looking good :)
                                                                                                                                                                    @Mackzbeen: @Brycehall don't act like you ain't the one who took this pic
                                                                                                                                                                       @RandomUser2: @Brycehall Bring braddison back don't flirt with other girls.

                                                                                                                                                      See more comments...

Kenzie POV:

80k likes omg. I'm going crazy. I call the boys downstairs so we can leave to the mall. I drive this time with Nick in the passenger seat. Jaden, Bryce and Josh are in the back and the rest is in Anthony's car. We just talk on our way to the mall and I start my first conversation with Josh, he posted a picture of him and Nessa Barrett and I literally had no clue they were dating. "Soo Josh, you and Nessa? How did I not have a clue" I said. "We've been dating for a few months now but we decided to keep it quiet for a while." he replied. "You guys are cute together." I said. He laughs. "Ayyo Bryce whats up with you and Addi" Nick asked him. "We over bro, we weren't made for eachother." he says. "Your fans have a different opinion. You see what they replied to your comment on my pic. They really Team Braddison" I say. "Yeah they ain't leaving me alone, you need to see the comments on my tiktok." he replied. If Bryce and I ever get official with Bryce I will get so much hate, but Ion think I care. We get to the mall and Avani and I drag the boys with us into every shop. We got to the ZARA and Bryce and I both saw some cute stuff so we went to try them on, the rest waited outside so it was just Bryce and I. I put on some cute denim black shorts with a pink top and I call Bryce out of his dressing room so he can give his opinion. "My opnion? You look fucking hot." he said. "I love you too" I say while turning around to take a good look in the mirror. I can see him looking at my ass so I decide to go back into the dressing room and put my own clothes on. I wait for Bryce and get to the checkout. He stands by me. He's holding a black top that doesn't look very manly. I go first and put my stuff on the counter when all of the sudden he throws the shirt on the counter and scans his card before I even notice it. "What are you doing??" I ask him pretty concerned. "My treat babe" he replies. "Oh my god I hate you what's your venmo"  I ask him.  "My treat babe" He says. The cashier puts everything in a bag and we walk out of the store. I take the black top out of the bag and I notice it's a croptop. I immediately got jealous thinking he bought it for someone else. He sees me holding the top and he says "It's for you.". WHAT? BRYCE FUCKING HALL GOT ME A PRESENT. DUDE I know girls that'll kill eachother for a present from Bryce Hall. "Oh my god why would I deserve this" I ask. "You made my day" he says looking all cute. "Thanks you bb" I say. "You're welcome babe" he replies. We walk outside to see the whole group standing outside. They all have some kind of excuse to be tired but I didn't want to leave so Bryce and I decided to stay. As soon as everyone left I told Bryce I was hungry. "Kenzie loves food" he said. "Ahw you know me so well" I say. "Okay let's hit the drive through and chill in my car." he said. "Good idea, don't think it's smart to go outside together." I reply. We walk out of the mall and get into the car.