June 15th (agender)

Hello lovely.
So I'm also not very educated on the difference genders so I'm so sorry if I get this wrongs.
Online definition: "Agender typically means being genderless, without a gender identity or gender neutral. ... A person who is agender sees themselves as neither man nor woman, has no gender identity, or no gender to express. This is an example of someone who may also identify as genderqueer or non-binary"

So I'm going to write the best I can with this definition. And like always it's gonna suck and be short and rushed. I'm so sorry. Also if I got anything wrong please contact me. Love you all let's get started.

         Logan has already came out to his friends and family. They liked who they were and that's all that matters. Even if they lost a few friends getting to this point. But they where not sad. They where happy to get ride of fake friends.
Logan was invited to their best first molly's birthday party. And of course they said yes and went.
        While Logan was at the party Molly's dad was using the wrong pronouns the whole time, even tho he has been told multiple it's they/them.
         Molly apologizes for her dad's behavior and when the party was over she takes them to a snow cone stand and they enjoyed a nice snow cone together.
        Logan made the colors green apple and black cherry to make his snow cone his flag.
They both enjoyed and they went home after and went to bed happy as could be.

Sorry this was really short. It's currently 2am. Idk why but when I want to write or have the "energy" to write it when I'm fucking tired as hell and show be asleep. As always sorry for any spelling or writing mistakes I am dyslexic and and to lazy to re/read. As always sorry it rushed. I'm so sorry that half my story's are rushed but they are SHORT story's. No... okay sorry. And again as always I'm here for all of you. If you need help finding your identity or just want to talk about something that been on your mind you can contact me her or on ig @/deadly.neko.bitch
I love you all stay safe and be your best you