June 12th (intersex)

I am not very educated on intersex but the online definition is

Intersex is a general term used for a variety of situations in which a person is born with reproductive or sexual anatomy that doesn't fit the boxes of "female" or "male." Sometimes doctors do surgeries on intersex babies and children to make their bodies fit binary ideas of "male" or "female"

I did a little more digging. Not really I'm lazy what Wikipedia says "Intersex people are individuals born with any of several variations in sex characteristics" and I know Wikipedia isn't that good of a source.

In all reality. I'm still so very confused and I don't have a single clue on the matter and I don't know what to write.

I'm so sorry to the intersex people that where hoping for a story. But I don't want to make a story on something I have little to no idea on.

I love you all. You are all valid. And if you have a story idea for intersex please message me her or on ig (@/deadly.neko.bitch)

I'm still very sorry I can not provide I story. When I looked up intersex it wasn't really what I was thinking it was. And I'm not educating enough to make a good story. Well none of my story's are good. To make a okay/meh/decent story.

I do love you all stay safe. Be you and love yourself. I love you all so much and you all matter. I'm still very sorry about not having a story. If I get more educated on this topic I will come back and write one.

Love you all have a good day