June 21st (demigirl)

Hello lovely's. So I know a little about this one so imma explain it the best I can from what I know particularly about this one.
So a demi girl a a person that mostly identifies as a girl/woman but on occasion feels like a different non gender gender. So for me I'm mostly girl but on occasion I don't feel like a girl I feel like they/them.

Okay so I'm gonna do my best to write a story.

Nila and her friends where at the water park. Nila and her friend are having a good time going down the slide. They where having a good time.
       After being their for more than 4 hours Nila decides that they should all get ice cream.
       Nila and her friend go to the ice cream stand. Her friend says she'll pay and asked everyone what they want.
       Her friend started ordering for them all and pointing "he would like mint" the friend Emily said pointing to their guy friends chad.
"And she would like chocolate" Emily says pointing to their friend Jenna.
"And she would like orange sherbet" Emily said pointing to Nila. For some reason when Emily said she, Nila felt weird about it. Nila was confused because Nila knows she isn't trans. Shes okay with being girl. She liked it. But in this specific time she didn't like it.
"And I would like birthday cake" Emily finalizes and they all get their ice cream. Nila told her friend how she was feeling and said she feels like a they did rn. They told Emily that they for right now but feels like it might be she again later but they don't know.
And as they thought, she felt like a she again the next day. She is mostly a girl but sometimes she feels like a they and that's okay and her friend except her full heartedly.

I hope you like this story. Probably not though. Sorry it's rushed like always and as always I'm sorry for an writing error and I hope you are safe. Agind it's rushed cause i still haven't sleep. Anyways If you ever need any one to talk to about anything. About your feelings just to rant or figure yourself out I'm always here for you. You can reach me here on Wattpad or on Instagram @/deadly.neko.bitch
Love you all and stay safe