Chapter 25: Look Familiar, Sara?

Sara's POV:

The closer I get to the field the more the wind begins to pick up. It's just my luck when it begins to poor rain and thunder above. Lightening cracks not far from the field and startles me. I finally reach a cliff where about 20 feet below is everyone fighting, some in human form, some in wolf.

To the right is Jaxon, just standing there as if he is a king and his servants are fighting for him. To the left is Alpha Blake, fighting along equally with his pack. Looks like I know who I'm going after.

I shift and jump off of the cliff, Dean right behind me in his wolf form. To my surprise Alpha Blake and Jaxon look at me at the same time, all of the fighting slowly comes to a stop and all eyes are on me. People are looking at me surprised, almost as if they didn't expect the prophecy to be real.

I look between a bloody Alpha Blake and a perfectly fine Jaxon. I look at Alpha Blake and nod my head. He returns the favor and I make my way towards Jaxon. The fighting once again starts and I continue the longest walk of my life.

To my left I see a wolf running at me. Dean gives a quick 'I got it' and right before he tackles me, Dean tackles him mid-air. I continue on, hoping to get separated from Dean. I don't want him to be there when I fight with Jaxon, knowing him he will interfere.

A wolf cowardly tackles me from behind and lands on my back. I roll and end up on top of him. Fighting in this form is so different, it's foreign.

He throws me off so I shift human and he looks surprised to see I'm a woman. I feel offended. I decide to leave my knife as a last resort and fight bare handed.

He charges at me and I throw a kick, but it's not enough to effect his flying body. He lands on top of me and gets one good slice across my chest. I roll us over and he shifts human. Fatal mistake.

I get one good hit in his nose and he throws me off again. He pulls a knife so I pull mine. He growls and swipes towards my face, I duck just in time but he got a small cut on my cheek. It burns worse than fire and that's when I realize it's iron.

I can't waste my time on this.

He make the mistake of looking at something behind me. I take this chance and throw the knife, getting him right in the chest, killing him instantly. I pull the knife and continue on. I'm now about 15 yards from Jaxon.

He yells something but I can't hear it due to all of the yelling around me. A wolf runs at me from the left, not seeing the knife in my right hand. Right as it's about to hit me I lunge the knife, getting him right in the throat.

Jaxon's eyes widen in shock and fear but he quickly covers it up. I reach him with no more problems and I now stand a good 10 feet from him.

"Hello Sara." He say's, with that stupid smirk on his face.

"Jack." I reply with a nod.

He starts to circle me, so I do the same not wanting my back to him.

"Where's my daughter? I figured she would be with you." He say's. I suddenly sense Dean behind me, watching us.

"She's not your daughter." I growl, hardly able to contain myself. As an officer I could always keep myself under control, especially my temper problem, but he really knows how to mess with me.

'He's just trying to anger you Sara, don't let him.' Dean say's.

"Hello brother." Jack say's, looking around me and at Dean.

"We are not brothers." Dean growls out.

All of the fighting has now stopped and everyone is watching us, as if it's a movie determining their fate. Drew runs up with Jaydenn by his side. I growl at Drew in irritation and he say's, "The safe house was burned down."

Jaydenn is clamped onto Drew's arm as she watches.

"There she is." Jack say's, advancing toward her.

"Take one more step! I f***ing dare you!" I growl at him. He looks at me and stops walking.

"Now that's not the Sara I know. Mira, come here." He calls out. Mira emerges from the crowd and he yanks her forward, putting a knife to her throat.

"Does this look familiar, Sara?" He ask's in a mocking tone, referring to the night he did this to my sister. He wanted me to leave and he threatened her in order to make me.

My courage flys out the window, but only for a few seconds.

"Let her go." I command. To my surprise he shoves her forward and she scurry's away.

I look at Jaydenn and she looks confused. I'm going to have a lot of explaining to do after this.