14. 4 The Rest of my Life

I looked at her deeply as she continue to talk, and didn't realize that Vincent was dealing with so much. I heard footsteps and straightened up.

"Nova?" I heard his voice call me through the empty hallways.

"She's in here with me Vince." Erica yelled out as her voice echoed.

"There you are, I see that you met my sister. I hope she didn't bore you." He said while smirking.

"Shut up and suck my ass." She said while pushing him. I smiled at the mental picture I took of them, smiling together. Vincent went to my side and he's taller than I am so he hugged me and kissed my temple. He held my hand, I looked down and blushed while Erica cooed us.

"Vincent Mitchell Greene, I did not know you had a thing for dark skins." Erica said with her arms folded.

"Well, I guess now you know." His eyes got sharp as Erica rolled her eyes at him and left the room.

I let loose of his grasp and tried to leave the room, but he grabbed me by my waist, tickling me.

"Where do you think you're going Nova?" He said while my laughter fills up the whole room. We sat on the couch, I couldn't reply because I was laughing too hard. He stopped tickling me so I can catch my breath. I had tears in my eyes and couldn't help but to fan myself. He looked deeply into my eyes and stared for a second.

"You're so beautiful.. Your smile can brighten the darkest room.." He said softly into my neck.

I felt tingles go down my spine and through my mouth which effected my ability to speak. He only smiled and came closer to me. His lips met mine, and he smiled in between. He pulled me into his lap and kept his hand right above my waist with one hand on my thigh. I felt something poke me and I flinched.

"Um.. Vincent.." I said uncomfortably. I stood up from his lap and took a glance.

"Oh, I'm sorry. I don't control him. He likes what he sees." He says in a seductive husky voice. He stood up and stood behind me, he kisses my neck and I flinched.

"Are you a -?" I nodded before he even finished the sentence. He laughed and I turned around, looking down at the floor.

"I like either view beautiful. But I would be honored to take that away from you. But only when you're ready for me to." He kissed my temple and we walked out hand by hand.

We both walked downstairs to see Erica feeding Amelia. I looked at the time and it was 7:41pm, I called out for Mel and both her and Josh came downstairs sleepy and dazed.

"What time is it?" I shined the flashlight into both their faces.

"Girl, it's seven forty two!" She spazzed up and kissed Josh, while grabbing my hand and running to the front door.

"It's too dark for you guys to run, I'll drive you!" Erica said while getting her keys and us running inside the car. She drove us up the street, asking which house.

"Thank you!" Mel and I said at the same time. She nodded and sped off. Mel and I looked at each other making sure we didn't look off. Mel had two fresh hickeys on her neck.

"Mel, what the fuck." I whispered. She covered her neck.

"Don't hate the player, hate the game." She whispered into my ear. I rolled my eyes as I unlocked the door. We slowly creeper in and turned on the light. I thanked God that no one was downstairs and Mel and I creeped up the stairs and entered my room.