Frozen Tears

Daenerys Targeryan
I go outside with Jon and see the snow for the first time. Is very beautiful, Jon told me that The North is covered everywhere with it. A snowflake falls in my hand and it melts immediately. Jon is standing right behind me smiling " Do you like it Daenerys?" He ask smiling. I turn to him and get close to him, we were standing in a field near my dragons. I give him a kiss and he start kissing me as well, kissing him while snow falling was very beautiful. "Someone might see us" he said with a humor tone. I just smile and kiss him again . He stops and looks at Drogon who was getting closer, Drogon might not like Jon kissing his mother, I turn to him then to Jon
"Don't be afraid " and he kisses me again.
I was looking at the snow falling and almost look like rain but white rain and was falling slower than rain.

We went inside and Tyrion and Varys came to us , I was surprised to see Varys again. We were in the corridor and Lord Varys came closer and I could see there were something wrong. "Why are you here?" I asked . "Your grace I have made a map for them to use to get The Wildfire outside the city and my little spies have told me that Cersei Lannister has made a deal with Golden Company to bring an army here to fight for us , I came here in the moment I heard about it" this is not good, Golden Company has the largest army in the world.
"The Golden Company are in Essos" .

"Your grace they have their own ships to bring an army here, I don't know yet how many soldiers they will bring but knowing them , they must bring at least 10000 soldiers and beasts for war" he said with serious voice. 10000 soldiers weren't that much compare to my army but I have heard they're all well trained and the best of best and beast for war. "We need to find a way to let them know that they're with the losing side" I said with serious voice. Jon wasn't saying anything to this . Varys turns his head to Jon "My little spies have told me that Lord Baliesh is working for the north" I didn't know who he was but I could see Jon didn't like mentioning him and his face was dead serious now even angry.

"Yeh he is I don't trust him but he has The Vale and they helped us to get Winterfell " he said with angry voice. Varys looks at Tyrion then leaves. "We need to take Kings Landing soon" I was furious with the news and didn't wanted to waste more time but in same time I know Wildfire is still there. "Your grace they're working, Varys said that Wildfire should be outside of the city within 2 weeks , now there's more people working " he sounds very convincing. "Very well I will wait until is done " I responded and left the corridor and went to my room. I open the door and go inside, Golden Company might be a problem , I hope Lord Varys is able to convince them to change sides. It was middle of the day and the weather was colder.
I really need to just not think about this for some time and relax. The door opens but is Missandei who gets inside "your grace I have brought the food for you and King Jon, should I prepare a hot bath for you" she asks and I nod. She bows and leaves the room, I look at the dragon egg in the fire place and look closely. Jon will name you I thought to myself , Things were going very well between us and if the north doesn't bring any trouble for him and me, we can rule for a long time and if the god have mercy give us a baby, just one I wanted to know what is like to hold one in my hands and to make Jon happy with a heir. Thinking about this made me happy but also sad . I kneel close to the egg and start praying for a child , just one.

"Please God I know I have not prayed for a long time I know is too much to ask but please give us a child , it doesn't matter if is a girl or boy ,It will make Jon happy , he deserves it and I will never betray him.Please

By the end of the pray , I felt tears in my cheek. The door opens and Jon gets inside. I smile at him but he has a look of concern, he gets close to me "what's wrong Daenerys?" he asks and put both his hands in my face. I rest my head in his hands and kiss his palm "nothing Jon " he wasn't convinced but he doesn't ask again and just hugs me and kiss me in forehead. I feel his heart beating and I'm so glad , he's alive and with me. "Daenerys I need to show you something ".