A Dragon's Love

This chapter barely continue the story and has a lot of Smut

Jon Snow
He kissed Daenerys in the lips,she smiled while kissing him, Jon breaks the kiss and everyone who were there start cheering for them.

They enter the throne room of DragonStone and there were tables around with food and wine and in the front was two chair for the king and queen.

Jon and Daenerys sit in their chairs and everyone start eating and drinking, especially Tyrion, while Jon and Daenerys were just standing.
"I'm so happy for you your grace " Missandei said with a big smile to Dany , she smiled at her and then Missandei turns to Jon "you're very lucky My king" She said "call me Jon" he said,
She nods and sits near Grey Worm.
Jon was looking around and was very happy but in same time thinking about what he should do after he returns to Winterfell, he has been thinking about this the whole day and just couldn't let it out of his head.

They had left Eleana in the room but Jon would wanted for her to be here and not alone in their room.
Dany noticed that Jon wasn't smiling or drinking or eating anything "Jon" she whispers and touch him in the shoulder.
He turns to her and smiles "my wife" he said and she likes that word coming out of him.
"If you want we can go to our chamber?" She said with quite voice only for him to hear but he shook his head.
"No I'm fine" he said and kiss her in the lips in front of everyone, she didn't care actually she wanted to kiss him again but Jon pulled away.
She give him a soft smile and start drinking wine while Jon eats some chicken and drinks wine to make it more sweet.

Tyrion gets closer to Jon and he could see that Tyrion was already a bit drunk "so after we take Kings Landing tomorrow, you will be king of the seven shits" he said while his head was moving around, Jon rolled his eyes at his words.
"I would really.... wanted to see.... my wife Sa...nsa, did she mention we are still married " he said with his drunken voice while Jon's smile disappeared from his face and Daenerys noticed that immediately .
She cleared her throat and Tyrion understood and move away to Varys.
"Jon" she said but he just shook his head.

The door opens and a soldier bring Eleana inside, seeing her made Jon smile "Se zaldrīzes iksin screaming mirre se jēda aōha dārōñe īlon didn't gīmigon skoros naejot gaomagon(the dragon was screaming all the time we didn't know what to do)" the unsullied soldier said and Eleana immediately went to Jon and was crawling around his lap and then went to his shoulder.

Everyone looks surprised but most surprised was Tyrion and Varys, the dragon roar when she's in Jon's shoulder.
Jon start giving her little pieces of meat she start eating from his hand but not hurting Jon.
Daenerys was smiling at that sight and drinking some wine.
Jon put some pieces of meat in the table near Eleana "Dracarys" he whispers but Eleana just looks at him and doesn't do anything "Dracarys" Daenerys said and Elena tries and breath a bit of fire , Jon smiles at that .

Daenerys was thinking why she wasn't accepting the commands of Jon, 'maybe dragons accept only the commands of Targeryans' she thought but then she remembered how Jon wasn't bothered by Fire and felt the fire inside the egg.
As they keep eating and drinking , Jon only drunk one glass with wine while Daenerys drunk 5 glasses with wine and was getting drunk.

"Let's leave" she whispers and Jon nods.
She and Jon gets up and everyone gets up as well, "Good Night" Dany said with a smile , she takes Jon's arm and start walking through the room and Eleana follows them "Good Night" everyone else said with a smile as they left the room.

Jon,Daenerys and Eleana went inside the room and Jon closed the door.
Eleana went to the balcony where Drogon was looking at her, 'This is the first time they see each other' Jon thought to himself as Elena jumped on Drogon.
Jon was scared for a moment but knew Drogon would never do anything bad to her.
He then turns to Dany and she walks closer to him , Jon puts his hands around her face and looks at her face.
He gets closer and closes the gap between them and press his lips to her lips, she moans in his mouth while removing his belt as he is removing her dress, not breaking the kiss.

She removes his clothes and he's fully naked and she grabs his cock and start moving her hand up and down.
He removes her clothes and breaks the kiss to catch his breath and to look at her "You're so Beautiful My Wife..my love" he said with a voice full of passion and the way he was looking at her made her see all the love he has for her and she knew her eyes showed the same thing to him.

He wants to kiss her neck but she kneels in front of him and take him in her mouth "ohh fuck Dany" he said as her beautiful and warm mouth suck his whole cock to the end, she start gagging but ignored instead start sucking faster and harder to bring him pleasure .
He puts his hand behind her head and makes her suck more "Dany ohhh fuck" he was getting louder as she puts her hand in his ass and makes him get closer and squeeze his ass.

She uses her right hand to play with his balls while not stop sucking harder and harder.
Jon felt he's close "Dany Dany " he said as he spreads himself in her mouth and his load go down her throat. She swallows all his seed and a bit comes out from the corners of her mouth but she licks it with her tongue.

Jon was still in the effect of that and helps her to get up and she kiss him and shove her tongue inside his mouth.
He puts her slowly in the bed and he's in top of her , still breathing heavily, "that was amazing my love" he said and kissed her.
"Good because I expect you to outdo yourself tonight my love" she said with a smile and Jon was more than happy to show her how much he loves her.

He start giving sloppy kisses in her neck as she moves her head to the other side to give him more space in her neck, she moans while he kisses her and bites her a bit in the neck which gives her pleasure.
He goes lower and kisses every part of her sweet skin, he goes down to her breasts "yeh Jon Suck them my love" she moans while he licks and sucks her nipple and bites a bit, which gives her even more pleasure.
He gives the same attention to the other one and start kissing her stomach which tickles her.
He loves the sound she makes when they make love, he start making circles around her wet warn pussy "Jon Please" she begs him.
"Please what" he said with a smirk on his face.
"Kiss me please" she said and he kiss her softly.
"Jon I don't likoohhhhh Fuck" she was interrupted as he start kissing and shoving his tongue inside her pussy, "OHHH FUCK YEH JON" she moans louder as Jon hits her spot perfectly and gives her pleasure like no one else before.

"DON'T STOP PLEASE DON'T EVER STOP" she moans as she puts her legs around his neck and make him get closer.
She shattered in milion pieces as she reach her climax "YESS JON" she screams in pleasure.
She felt so weak and could hardly think anything but Jon didn't stop, he sucks her sweet juice and she feels herself reaching her second orgasm "YES YES YES " she moans.
She screams his name when she reached her second climax.

Her legs felt so weak and she couldn't stop shaking but Jon wasn't stopping and he thrust a finger and then a second one and before she knew her body shattered again and she screams his name again.
Jon loved to hear her scream his name.
"Jon stop I can't take it anymore " she said and she was too sensitive now and Jon understands and goes to her face and kiss her in the lips and shoves his tongue in her mouth.
She taste herself and start playing with his hair with her hand.

"I Love you Dany" he said , her hearts wants to fly from his sweet words "I love you too Jon" and doesn't want to feel disconnected anymore so she makes him kiss her with her hand behind his neck.
She was feeling his cock in her belly "Jon I want you inside me now" he smiles and with a simple move , he thrust his cock in her pussy.
"OHHH " she moans and he start thrusting faster and harder.
"Yesss yes" he fits her cunt and goes deeper with every thrust, he puts her legs in his shoulder to go deeper "YES JON CUM CUM CUM" she moans and they both reach their climax in same time

She's tired and trying to catch her breath.
"That was amazing Jon" she said and rests her head in his shoulder.
She noticed some of his seed coming out of her pussy and falling in his legs.
He kisses her in the forehead and plays with her hair with his hand.
"I Love You Dany Now and Always " he said as he rests his head in the pillow , she was about to fall asleep "I love you too Jon" she said and fall asleep with Jon watching her beautiful face.

Let me know what do you think about this chapter in the comments.