Azor Ahai

Cersei Lannister
She wakes up and sees that she's still in bed, she's so tired that she can hardly move anything.She sees that there was a handmaiden in the room with her , sitting near her "please" she said desperate for help .
She that handmaiden left the room after she saw that she's awake.
After some time Qyburn gets inside, Cersei can hardly remember anything that happened since she lost the baby.
"Why are you doing this? Cersei asked.
"Is very easy your grace, because of what House Lannister did to Elia Martell and her childrens " he said with an ugly smile.
Cersei couldn't understand what he had to do with Elia Martell.

"Daenerys Targeryan will take Iron Throne once she finds out that you're... well I wouldn't say that you're alive or dead" he said mocking her and touch her in the cheek "this is revenge and once Dragon Queen knows that I ended the unborn child, she will let me live" he said and touch her hair.
Cersei was feeling Weak,beated,hopeless and hatred, you will die , Qyburn will pay for what he did she was thinking to herself.
"I should probably tell you that your hair are white now" he said and grabs some of her hair and Cersei see that her Lannister color is dead, she's not a golden lion anymore but a Dead Lion.

Arya Stark
She told Sansa that LittleFinger betrayed their father and she looks how Sansa is full of tears and Arya can't understand why is she crying,
"I'm a fool , he made me , I can't believe I agree to that" she said crying and sobbing.

"Sansa" Arya called for her but she kept crying.
"LittleFinger he .. he wants to poison Jon" Sansa said it with very sad voice and guilty.
Arya already knew that but she wanted to see if she would say that she agreed to that plan.
"Is there anything else?" Arya asked and looking at Sansa, she wanted to see if she will admit it or will she keep to herself, if she doesn't then Arya will tell Jon everything after he comes back from DragonStone.

"I...I....I...." she could hardly talk and Brienne gets inside "what's wrong?" She asks worried and looks shock when she sees Sansa crying.
"Brienne leave now I need to talk with my sister" Sansa said after she calm down a bit.
Brienne looks at her and then at Arya "of course " she said and left the room.
Arya gets closer to Sansa "what is it?" She asks hoping she will tell the truth.
"I agreed with LittleFinger to poison Jon" she finally said but doesn't look at Arya.
Arya feels good but in same time she feels rage growing inside.
"WHY?" She screams at her, Sansa avoids her eyes all the time and looks at the ground.
"I'm sorry I swear I was a fool " she said but she wasn't crying anymore.

Arya sigh "You will be forgiven but now you will come with me and tell every lord in the North that LittleFinger is a fucking traitor and I might just forget about this but I swear if you ever do anything against Jon I will remove that pretty face of yours " she said with determined tone and looking at Sansa, she nods and gets up.

"Send letters to every lord of The North and tell them to come here, LittleFinger will come here within 3 days and 3 days must be enough for almost all lords to come here" Sansa said and Arya nods and leaves the room.

Bran Stark
He sees visions after visions flying very fast
"Today we Die,
I'm not the Last Wolf,
Ice and Death,
Life Without Love is not Life At All"
He was hearing different things in his mind and he couldn't understand why he was hearing all that .
The visions stop and he sees himself that he's back when he was thrown out the window "No" he was telling himself "The Things I Do For Love" the proud lion said and pushed the poor boy.
Then he sees himself in an open field, in a field so large that he couldn't even see the end, he sees a war is happening but he sees a man with a sword of fire fighting and killing all the demons.
"Azor Ahai" his soldiers praised him.

Bran then sees a house in a very peaceful place, flowers everywhere in the field, he sees a man working in a sword, Bran gets closer and understands that the sword is Valyria Steel.
"A Long Summer will come one day the longest summer for thousands of years which will be followed by The True Winter,Childrens will die in their mother breasts,People will Beg for Food and Water but will find only coldness and Despair " Bran was hearing this voice in his head and he couldn't understand who was saying that.