Family Betrayel

Cersei Lannister
She wakes up and sees that is in her bed, she can't see clearly and doesn't remember very well what happened, the last thing she remembered was Qyburn entering her room and saying something but she couldn't really remember what, she was covered from her foot to her breasts with a blanket, the blanket was white but she felt this feel of weing wet between her legs, her head is hurting a lot and can barely think straight,
She moves her hands slowly under the blanket to where she was feeling wet, when she touch herself there she feels that her skin was very wet , she slowly put her hand away from under the blanket and she sees that the fingers she used to touch her skin was red with blood,
She start breathing heavily, NONONONO my Baby my beautiful baby, she barely can move she's very tired but uses her whole strength to move away her blanket and she looks in horror.
She sees blood everywhere around her , she can't believe this is happening for real, I lost everything my childrens and my Jaime, she's very tired to do anything so she start crying and screaming at the top of her lungs.

The door opens and Qyburn enters with three handmaiden "give her the tea" Qyburn said , she keeps screaming and shook her head to not let them but they put their hands around her head doesn't let her move, "LET ME PLEASE PLEASE I WANT TO DIE" she screams but they force her to drink the tea and after some time she feels everything start going dark again, "Why is this happening?" She whispers and everything goes dark.

Jaime Lannister
He sees himself in a dark place , he can't really understand where he is , he looks around but sees only darkness "Am I Dead, Yehh I must be dead" Jaime said to himself.
"I thought hell was full of flames" he said to himself and then sees green flames coming at him. "Burn them All" he hears his screams, that scream that Have torture him in dreams.
He starts going down and like drowning in darkness as he moves his hand as high as possible to grab something to not drown but then a hand grabs his hands and pull him out and he sees that is Brienne "Ser Jaime Lannister you're a Man of Honor " she said and he wakes up.

He slowly opens his eyes and is in his cell again "great from pure darkness to this , I wonder which is worse" he said to himself.
He looks around and sees that all the wine that Tyrion left for him was gone. Jaime never really cared that much about wine but it was good sometimes to drink a lot of wine in this cell and start talking to myself until I lost my mind.

Daenerys Targeryan Tomorrow
Daenerys woke up with Jon by her side, he was reading a book like everytime when she woke up, she smiles at him and he returns the smile,
She kisses him softly in the lips "Jon I know maybe I shouldn't ask but I have been thinking about this for some time " Jon looks at her and plays with her hair. "Who was your mother?".

Daenerys asked a bit afraid that he might get hurt, Jon didn't really expect the question, his smiles disappears and his fingers stop moving around her hair, he doesn't say anything and Daenerys is afraid he might have not liked at all to talk about it "Jon I" she was interrupted before finishing "don't worry about it Dany and I don't know why my mother was , my father was the only one who knew and he died by the Lannister before he was able to tell me , I even remember what he told me before I left for the Nights Watch 'Next time we see each other we will talk everything about your mother' " Jon feels tears in his eyes "That time never came" he said with sad voice and looking at her.

Daenerys feels very bad for asking that question, she gets closer to him and removes his tears with her hand .
"I'm sorry Jon I didn't mean to hurt you" Dany said and give him a soft kiss in the lips.
"I'm happy that I can show my emotions to you , out there I'm a king and I'm supposed to act tough but here with you I can be just me with you" he said with a smile and she's happy that he thinks like that for her.
"I love you Jon so much" She said and kiss him wildly in the lips.
"I love you too " Jon said between kisses.
Jon's hand start touching her body while her hand goes to his rock hard cock .
Jon was still thinking why Dany had asked him but right now he wanted to love her.