Tears of Love

Arya Stark
Arya wakes up alone in her room , she looks around and doesn't understand where she is for a moment. She then remembers that she is in Winterfell. She still couldn't believe she was really here it was a Dream come true , she often saw dreams going back to Winterfell but now is not a dream anymore. The door opens and Bran comes inside with the help of a woman Arya didn't know. "My name is Meera I'm ahhh Bran's friend" she said and her face was red and Bran laugh . Arya understand what was happening and just laugh along with Bran.

Meera left Bran in the bed and left the room. Bran looks at Arya "is good to have you here Arya" she smiles and hugs him , Bran hugs her back "we need to talk about something Arya and you will promise to not tell anyone " Arya couldn't understand why he was saying that but "I promise you know I always keep my mouth shut" she said with a little smile. "Very well , LittleFinger is working for the North and he's plotting to have Jon poised after he returns from DragonStone" these made Arya open her eyes in shock and immediately she grabs her sword "where is he?" She asked almost like screaming. "He's in the Vale he will return within 1 week" she was furious, how dare that little shit think to do that . Arya was walking around the room nervous and angry "Arya you need to kill him after he returns here" she looks at him "maybe I should go to the Vale and slice his throat" Arya said with serious voice and her eyes showed her anger inside.

"No Arya that's not safe , listen to me I have proof to show to The Vale that he's a traitor but stay here until he comes back" Bran said trying to convince her , Arya put her hand in the table, then she remembers that Sansa was here before, how has she has not yet discover that and kill his little finger. "What about Sansa ? Does she knows about this?" She asked looking at Bran but he lowers his head at the question and she understands that something was wrong. "Bran " she said a bit afraid of his answer "listen to me Arya , She doesn't know but you promised me you won't tell anyone " Bran said with serious voice. She didn't believe that Sansa didn't know, Arya knows that Sansa always wanted to be a queen and not sure how far she will go to become a Queen . She was afraid for Jon not because of Little Shit but because he's in DragonStone . "Arya don't worry about Jon , he and Daenerys Targeryan are already very good friends " .

Bran said with a smirk on his face . She was confused by his words , how did he know and what does he mean by 'very good friends' , she had heard that Queen Daenerys Targeryan was very beautiful and then she thought that her brother might make the same mistake as Robb. Bran could see from Arya's face she was a bit angry "Arya don't worry about Jon he's more than safe in DragonStone " She was relieved by his words "how do you know all this?" Arya finally asked . "I can see visions of the past and the present, I have seen you in Essos , you are a faceless assassin " Bran said like that was nothing, Arya couldn't understand what he meant and how does he know all this , if he says that Jon is safe then he must be safe. The door opens and Meera comes inside "Bran your mother wants to talk with you and Arya, she's waiting for you in Sansa's Room" Meera said and she had a worried face .

Sansa Stark
She wakes up by a knock in her door , she wasn't wearing much only a thin cloak "wait" but the door opens and Lady Stoneheart gets inside. Looking at her made Sansa heart beat fast and she felt this coldness in her body. Like she was outside and not inside, she can barely look in her eyes instead Sansa looks at the ground , "how how how can I help ?" She didn't call her mom and was really afraid of her . "Yo..u're la..dy of .. Winterfe..ll" her voice was terrible it was nothing like her old voice but Sansa understood what she meant "yes ... mom I'm lady of Winterfell until Jon comes back".

Sansa hears her sigh "the bas...tard" she said with a mocking voice . Sansa always knew her mother never loved Jon but now she's no position to do anything against him . "Don't call him like that , he won our home" She said looking at the woman who once was her mother. "He's a bas..tar.d , bec...oming .. Kin..g doe...sn't cha...nge t..hat" she said and Sansa couldn't stand her voice. Sansa sit in a chair and Lady Stoneheart sit in a chair near the door , Sansa had a table in front of her , with food and water. She start filling one for herself and drinks it . "Bran sh...ould be...come kin...g"