Love

From now on my chapters will have 2500 words or more , before chapters of this story had 1800-2100 words.

Jon/Daenerys
I kiss her softly, I can't believe her lips are as sweet as honey and as hot as fire.My hand is on her waist and makes her get closer, her body against mine, I didn't know if she would like this but then she puts her hand on my neck and makes me get closer while playing with my hair. We keep kissing and then she opens her mouth and my tongue goes inside to taste her mouth. Is been years since I have been with Ygritte, I lift her up slowly and make her sit in the table and never stopping our kiss.

I feel his tongue inside my mouth and this is so sweet, I don't want to wait more and my hands go to his belt and start removing it. Jon breaks the kiss and looks at me in the eyes and smile
"Don't you think we should do this in your chamber?" He said and I felt his breath in my mouth and the way he smells is good, the smell of ale in his mouth was good, his hands start moving laces away from my dress and removing my dress slowly. I knew he wanted me right now just like me so I don't care where we are .

She kisses me again with more passion then before and her tongue is in my mouth and is so wet. She removes my belt and start removing my shirt and after removing my shirt and my bare chest can be seen . Her hands stops and she looks at my chest shocked. I understand she's looking where I was stabbed and her fingers were touching the one in my heart.

I'm speechless and shocked, how could someone ever do this to him , I look at him and I see his eyes are sad again, "how?" I finally said it . He grabs my hand in his chest and squeezes it . "Nights Watch , after I put inside the wildlings" he barely could talk about it "they didn't like my decision and one night they fooled me into believing that someone saw my uncle and I went outside and saw a group of man, I went there and there was written 'Traitor' and each one of them stab me " how how how did he survive that . I could hardly speak I was shocked he has been through so much "How .. are you . Alive?" I asked but I wasn't sure I want to know the answer.
"I died they left me to die in the snow and everything went black and I woke up in a room and for a moment I thought all that was just a bad dream but then I looked at my chest and saw it" I see a tear in his face " Melisandra brought me back " I remove his tear from his face and my face gets closer to his and I was resting my forehead in his. "Jon I'm really sorry for what happened to you , I know how being betrayed feels but not this kind of betrayal, I promise you I will never Betray you".  I wanted him feel better, for him to know that he can always trust me.

In that moment he starts kissing me and I feel something I haven't felt in a long time 'Love' he finally removes all my clothes and I lay in the table while my legs were out of the table, my legs go around his waist and I can feel his cock touching my stomach "Jon I want you" I said breathing heavily, he put his finger in my lips "I want to try something first " he said with his voice full of hunger for me , I nod quickly and he start kissing my neck slowly , I can't help but moan , he goes down to my breasts and first kiss between my breasts and then start kissing and sucking my nipple, I feel so much pleasure, I put my hand on his head and not let him stop . He keeps licking and then he bites it softly which send shivers in my whole body.
He goes down and kiss my stomach which tickles me , but I couldn't understand what he wanted to do .

"Jon what are you doing?" he doesn't respond and his mouth start kissing and licking my pussy and I suddenly feel so much pleasure, "ohhh FUCK" I scream in pleasure, I can't believe it feels so good, he said he has been with only one woman, how can he be so good.
He keeps licking me and I already feel my orgasm approaching, I put my legs around his neck and make him get closer and not stop, "OHH FUCK YEH JON " I scream when it hits me . I feel my whole body is weak, he start sucking my pussy and then comes to my face and kisses me, I shove my tongue in his mouth and taste myself, he stops the kiss "did you enjoy that my queen " I could hardly think and just nod "I need you inside Jon " begging and he moves my legs over his shoulder and his cock slide inside me but slowly to get used to his size. He moves slow first but gets faster "YES FUCK ME JON" he kisses me and thrust harder inside me, I couldn't stop moaning it makes so much more enjoyable, after a short time he spreads his seed deep inside me and I cum .
He's so good in this , he better understand that I won't let him sleep to his room anymore.