Winds of Winter

Jon Snow
He promised Daenerys to break the wheel with her, She was very happy to know that Jon shared the same vision as her.
"Do you want to sit?" Jon asks her while she stands very close to him in the middle of the room and close to the small stairs which leads to The Iron Throne.
"No, we need to deal with Cersei Lannister and waste no time to go to Winterfell " she responded his question, she didn't care for The Iron Throne, she would wanted to destroy it but they need the support of the other houses to fight against The Night King.

The door opens and Lady Olenna,Lady Martell and Arianna Martell gets inside.
"Your grace congratulations for taking the iron throne " Arianna said with a smirk on her face and looking at Jon which made him uncomfortable.
Jon and Daenerys were holding hands and Daenerys didn't like that they still didn't took at Jon as their king "We , me and My King,Your king" she responded to her with serious voice and letting her know that she doesn't like the way she looks at Jon.

"Of course your grace, my apologies " she said but she didn't sound like she really mean it.
"Where's Cersei Lannister?" Jon asks with serious voice and looking at them.
"She's in her room my king" Lady Martell said with a bit of mockery in her voice.
Jon understood that but didn't try to say anything, he was a bastard they would always see him as nothing else but a bastard.
Daenerys was getting furious at them "follow me your graces" Lady Olenna said looking at both of them and with respect in her voice.

They follow her to a room and when they enter they see a woman laying on a bed, she has white hair and her face looks to be like she hasn't eat in a while and looks like she's old.
"This is Cersei Lannister your grace " an old man who was standing near the bed said.
Jon could see from his face and eyes that he wasn't someone to be trusted and the way he talked was very similar to some of the man in Nights Watch who raped woman and were proud for it.

"You are?" Jon asks with serious voice and showing no emotion in his face, he sees the old man looking at Daenerys "my name is Qyburn, I was hand of the queen of Cersei Lannister " he said his title with pride.
"Tell me one good reason why I shouldn't burn you alive " Daenerys said with her queen voice and looks at Jon then at Qyburn.
"Because I did you a good favor, I give bad strategy to guards of Kings Landing and most importantly " he responded with a smirk on his face and his hands goes to Cersei's belly, Jon already understands what he did "I ended the child so I saved you that trouble " he said with an ugly voice and that made Jon and Daenerys sick.

The child had nothing to do with this war, Lady Martell goes to Queen's left and clears her throat to get her attention "your grace, Qyburn is a friend of my dead husband, he was send to take revenge for what The Mountain and Tywin Lannister did to house Martell, to earn their trust and strike when he earns their respect " she said with a proud voice but Jon could see and feel that didn't impress Daenerys, in fact that made her sick for killing innocent children.

"I came here to save this city from a Tyrant not to kill unborn children for the crimes of their parents" Daenerys stated with cold voice and Jon could see the old's man face change, now is filled with fear.
Jon agreed with Daenerys "My king and me, we don't judge people by what the parents of someone did, he didn't judge me and I will never judge anyone, we want to create a better world and you kill an innocent child" she said with no emotions in her voice and face, Jon never saw her this angry but he was angry as well, he hated The Lannister but this... this was cruelty.

Quburn swallows snd no one dares to say anything, they all fall silent, Lady Olenna was just looking at them while Arianna had a smirk on her face, she was aroused by the talking of the king and queen, she could understand from the words of the queen that she respected the king while Lady Martell lowers her head to avoid their gaze.
"Qyburn, I would wanted to burn you for your crime but Nights Watch needs someone who knows how to write, you will go to Nights Watch and serve your whole life" Daenerys stated with cold voice and none of them dares to say anything otherwise and Jon agrees with her.