Memories of Life

Daenerys Targeryan
She kissed him again after he told her that he could never sleep , in that moment Dany wanted nothing else but to make him feel loved and not let him feel alone at night, who knows how he should have felt all those nights alone, even with her in bed he must have felt alone after she would have fallen asleep. Dany was on top of Jon , kissing him and her tongue exploring his mouth like is the first time. Her hands were moving around his muscular chest and abs , her hand go lower and finally finds what she was looking for , she squeeze it and Jon groans, Daenerys stops kissing him and looks at him in the eyes. She could see the love he has for her and she wanted this time to please him .

She licks his lips very slowly and his hands start going down to her wet core , "Tonight Jon. I will Fuck you" she said with serious voice but Jon only smiled for her. She always loved to see his smile, it was always able to make her feel better. She starts kissing his neck "I will Suck You Jon. You're Mine" she said with a threating voice but also with a soft voice.She goes down to his chest and kiss one by one all his scares and then she goes to his cock . Jon knows what she wants to do and they never had done this before and he never wanted to force her to it.

She starts licking the top of the cock and Jon groans , but he understands that she's teasing him, she was licking his cock but not take it to her mouth, this was driving Jon crazy but then she takes it in her mouth, Jon can't believe how good it feels, her warm and wet mouth in his cock , Jon closed his eyes "of fuck Dany" Daenerys understood he's enjoying it so she sucks faster and harder.

He put his hand to her head and makes her suck more, Daenerys puts the whole cock in her mouth to the point of choke. Jon immediately pulls his cock out of her mouth, he was concerned "did I hurt you my love?" He asked but Daenerys just smiled at him and start sucking again and this time faster and faster "Dany Dany I can't hold it" but she doesn't care , she wants to taste him this way as well .She sucks his whole cock and he spreads inside her mouth. She swallows all his shot and Jon was breathing heavily. Daenerys gets close to him and kiss him in the lips and shoves her tongue in his mouth.

"You said you can't get tired Jon" She said and Jon nods .
"That means We can make love as many times as we want in a day" she said kissing him again.

"What about you?" He said with a soft voice.
"Let me show you just how much I want you" she said whispering in his mouth.
She is in top of him and slowly let him slide inside her , his hands are on her waist but she grabs his hands and put them in her breasts.
Jon sees her breasts bouncing while she rides him. "FUCK FUCK FUCK ME JON"  she moans very loud. He can't believe how beautiful she is but she's beautiful as well inside and outside and Jon knew it , Jon feels he's close and so is she .
"Cum Jon Cum for me , I want your Seed , DEEP INSIDE ME IS SO WARM" she moans and he spreads his seed inside her and she screams in pleasure when she reach her climax. She falls in his chest exhausted but Jon wasn't tired. She feels his seed coming out of her pussy a bit and dropping in the bed.

"That was amazing Jon " she said breathing heavily. "We're not done Dany " he said and he rolls and he's in top of her and kiss her . His hand start going down to her pussy "You gave me pleasure, now is my "she moans when she feels his fingers inside her "turn" Jon said with pride in his voice "OH JON" she moans louder and he moves his fingers faster .

"You're mine my love " he whispers in her ear and licks her earlobe and she shattered in pieces as her whole body shatters "FUCK YEHHH" she screams in pleasure. Daenerys was breathing heavily and thinking that Jon not being able to get tired might not be a good thing.

Bran Stark
"Bran you don't need to be harsh to her " Sansa said protecting her mom. "She has treated Jon very bad since he was a child and now she wants me to betray Jon after everything he did for us and after everything he's still doing for us " Bran said furious at his mother.