Horn of Winter

Jon Snow
The Dothraki and Unsullied keeps cheering for Jon and Daenerys, Jon was very happy that he earned respect from her soldiers.
"Jon you alright?" Grey Worm said and walks close to him, "I'm fine, what are they saying?" Jon said a bit exhausted, the soldiers of Dorne and The Reach were taking the swords of all the soldiers who surrendered, while House Greyjoy was at the docks making sure no surprises comes from the sea.
"I don't know Dothraki but I would say they're cheering for you" he responded and touch him in the shoulder.
"Let's go to The Red Keep, Cersei Lannister is still alive " Jon said wanting to end this part as soon as possible.
Jon start walking towards the red keep with Dothraki and Unsullied behind him.
Jon was looking around and was grateful to see that no innocent were harmed as far as he could see.

He sees too many people looking at them, Jon couldn't tell if they were afraid of them but by the way they look, he could see they didn't eat that much.
Dorne and The Reach would gather all the enemy soldiers who surrendered and would given their home and position back if they pledge to New King and Queen of Seven Kingdoms.
As he walks around and gets closer to The Red Keep, more people start coming of their houses and Jon could see just how much they had suffered.
He sees childrens, little childrens so thin that you could see every bone in their body like there was no skin to cover them.
Daenerys had told him , they were bringing food for the people of Kings Landing but they needed to stay quiet and not being known that they were pulling out the wildfire, this city has almost 1 milion people, the food they were brining was no where near enough to feed them all.

Seeing all this made Jon feel rage and hatred, 'How can someone ever do this?' He questioned himself.
Some people start clapping for them "Saviors" they shouted at them and that makes Jon smile a bit.
More and more people start cheering for them, "Dragon Queen " they said Jon sees that the dragons were standing near the red keep.

Would not be easy to convince them all that Daenerys Targeryan was good, a lot of people still remember the Targeryan Madness but so far she has given them food, shelter and protection as much as she could and that made them to think twice about Daenerys.

Jon and the others reach The Red Keep and he could see soldiers who surrendered were gathered near the steps which lead to the castle.
Daenerys was standing at the top of the stairs and looks at him with a smile.
The other people of Kings Landing were gathering as well to look at the new rulers of Westeros.
"Go , she's waiting for you" Grey Worm whispers to Jon.
Jon knew that and he start climbing the stairs and reach her, he smiles at her and take her hand.
"We Did it Jon" she said with hope and happiness in her voice.
He nods and kiss her in the lips in front of the whole city but Daenerys doesn't care, they're married.

Holding hands they look at the city of Kings Landings, Jon and Daenerys really look like King and Queen.
"People of Kings Landing, you Have suffered long enough, Justice will be given to all of you, all your loses, childrens you lost , people you love lost, you deserve the power to choose who you want as King and Queen, Who do you choose ?" She said with pride in her voice.
"Queen Daenerys Targeryan and King Jon " they all start cheering and saying her name and telling her titles.

Jon and Daenerys start walking downstairs to the soldiers who surrendered.
She makes a sign with her hand and everyone falls silent to listen to what she has to say.
"Soldiers of Lannister and Turly, you protected a Tyrant who let the city starve, let her people suffer" Jon said with high tone and he sees Daenerys smiling at him.
"But we all do mistakes and you have surrendered, Bend the knee and help us to protect this city and you can go back to your families and live a happy life" Daenerys said with her queen voice and showing no emotions in her face.
The soldiers one by one bend the knee, mentioning that they would return to their family might make them to not want to get up.