The War of Fire

The Story start going Dumb from Season 7 making characters act dumb as hell to make things happen. I have read the books and I know about Dorne master plan, Lady Stoneheart and many other things cut. The Story starts in Season 7 and I will try my best to make characters smart as they used to be in first four seasons or the books. I'm not a professional writer this is just how I think things would have happened. In the books the ones who are brought back from the dead don't need to sleep or eat , in this story Jon can't sleep but he needs to eat and drink.

Jaime Lannister
Is been a week since she burned the sept. What is wrong with her and not that but she burned Lancel Lannister one of us and used Wildfire just like The Mad King. How can she think our uncle will support us in the upcoming war.How could I have let this happen "Fuck" I said to myself. Daenerys Targeryan is coming to conquer Westeros and right now I'm not sure which one is worse . I'm sitting in my bed alone Cersei has tried to be with me but I refused every time. I hear the door opening and I see Qyburn entering. Is almost morning so maybe Cersei wants to talk with me. "The Queen wants you in the council room" he said and leaves the room. For fuck sake he smells like a dead person. I get up and put my clothes on. I leave the room and I look around and see the faces of Handmaidens full of fear. The way how the city has taken this crime, won't be long until they kill all of us . Maybe the people of the city will kill me so I won't get burned by The Dragon Queen or my sister. I enter the council room and see the map in the floor . I see Cersei standing in the middle of the map. "What is this?" I asked and looking at her. She was looking at the other side of the room. She made a sign with her hand and the worker left. "The Dragon Queen is coming with our sweet little brother who's coming here to kill us just like he killed our father". The way I see it I don't know who's worse her or the mad king daughter. I remember very well when I freed Tyrion and told him about Tysha . He must have killed father because of her. "How do you expect to win your grace?" I said and she looks at me like I wasn't talking to her but someone else. "Cersei you mean" she said but I haven't called her Cersei since she destroyed the Sept. "The way I see it Daenerys Targeryan won't even have to come here . The people of the city are killing our soldiers at night " I raise my voice " they're hungry they're even eating our soldiers and dead people who die in the streets how can you be so stupid " I yelled and Mountain takes a step closer. Cersei just laugh "I don't care about our people they are not smart enough to defeat us or even the courage to do anything " I can't believe she talks for people with mocking voice. "These people will slice our throats in our sleep and there are thousands of people are seen to gather in places around the city" I said trying to make her see sense "if that's true When they gather again I will burn them with wildfire" she said not showing even the smallest emotion in her face. I was shocked by her words she talks just like him . You're mad I wanted to say but the words stuck in my throat. "What do you want me to do your grace " I said . She looks at me with disappointment face "send letters to all great families of Westeros except The North . Tell them to come here and send their soldiers here to prepare for the war and I want to know the next time the people of the city will gather and when and where" she said . I knew why she wanted to know that . I bow and I leave the room.

Jon Snow
I was in Great Hall talking with the lords of the north trying to find the best way to secure Dragon Glass and Valyrian Steel. I was sitting in the center of the hall and Sansa was sitting in my right. "Do we have any DragonGlass left ir Valyrian Steel sword. A wildling gets up "your grace the wildlings have a lot of Dragon Glass weapons but is not nearly enough for the whole north" he sits down. Things weren't going well with making weapons and we needed allies to defeat the Night King we don't have more than 10000 soldiers or less. "Jon" Sansa said. I turn my head to her "what?" I asked I was a bit confused and I wasn't really listening what was happening around me. "Lady Karstark and lord Umber are here" she said and a little kid gets inside and woman around Sansa's age get inside "your grace " they bow. "Your fathers betrayed House Stark and made alliance with House Bolton , you're fathers were traitors but they're dead, House Stark is in The North again" Sansa said. "Your grace we know our fathers made a terrible mistake but don't judge us for the crimes of our fathers " . "No we will give your lands to the houses who stayed loyal to House Stark " she said not showing emotions in her face. "I disagree " I said and Lady Mormont gets up "your grace I think we should give them their lands and house back we need the whole North Together if we want to survive this Winter" She said and sat down"I agree" I said and Sansa turns her head to me "What?" . "You heard me " I get up "I won't judge them for the crimes of their fathers we need the whole North now more than ever. Lord Umber and Lady Karstark bow and pledge your loyalty to house Stark once again " I said and I was looking at their eyes . They bow and pull out their sword "I pledge myself to House Stark Now and Forever " Everyone in the hall gets up and start clapping.

Arya Stark
Is been a week since I destroyed House Frey with them gone I only need to take out Cersei Lannister and The Mountain . I was riding on horse for a long time and I was getting tired. I see a good place . Maybe I should rest here tonight. I put some blankets in the ground and start eating . I was lucky to kill this rabbit. I keep eating when I hear sounds I get up without wasting time and I pull out needle even my horse was getting nervous. I look around and I see things walking around very fast and in a few seconds I'm surrounded by wolves "This is not good " I said to myself. The wolves were getting closer when I hear something coming from behind me I turn my head and I can't believe it is Nymeria . I smile and slowly put needle in the ground "hi girl" I said taking one step closer " is been so long is me Arya" I'm so happy to see her but I can see she's wild now and not my little puppy. I try to reach her head with my hand and she gets closer and I touch her head "you remember me come with me Nymeria" I said and she lays in the ground and I can see the other wolves going away. I was relieved I won't be their dinner. Nymeria has grown up she's as big as my horse. She start licking my hand and it tickles. I get up and put the blanket in the ground again. I lay and I look at her the whole time "I hope you will take care of me while I sleep " I said with a smile and I close my eyes.

Jon Snow
I was standing near the heart tree and praying for Arya,Rickon,Bran , Robb and my father. I did this everyday since We took Winterfell. Praying they would watch over us. I still feel bad how Rickon died in front of me and I couldn't do anything and Knights of the Vale cane to save us in last moment. I still had doubts about that why did they come and Sansa must have known for them if she did why she didn't tell me? We could saved Rickon if I knew we had them . I feel bad about the wildlings as well . They lost too many people in that war. I still haven't talked with Sansa about this and I need but not now right now we need to worry for Night King. I see someone coming at me "your grace Lady Sansa wants to talk with you in your room" he bowed and left.

I enter my room and Sansa is there with Brienne. "My king" Brienne said and bowed."you can leave Brienne " Sansa said and Brienne gets out . I sit near the table and Sansa was in the other side of the table. "Why you forgave them?" She said. "We need the whole North Sansa we need more allies " Sansa nods "why is he still here?" I asked . "Who?" She asked but I'm sure she knows for who I'm talking about. She sigh "he has sworn loyalty to House Stark" She said looking at me. "I know that but why is here and not in The Vale" I didn't trust Littlefinger not even a bit and I knew he can't be trusted. "He will leave soon I promise " I get up and leave the room.

Bran Stark
I keep seeing visions of the past but they all fly very fast and I can't see clearly. Every time I try to see his past everything goes dark and I return in the present still not being able to walk . We were close to the wall and the door opens . Six soldiers approach "are you wildlings?" He said . "This is Brandon Stark the son of Ned Stark " Meera said . One if the soldiers took a step closer "who cares get inside" some soldiers helped me get inside and Meera could finally rest.

I was in a room with Meera I would sometimes look at her but look the other way immediately if she caught me "Meera Thank You for everything " I said . She smiled and sat near me "don't worry Bran " I smiled . "Can you see his past you said you would try ?" She asked me . I shook my head . "Will you tell Jon the truth when we arrive in Winterfell " she said and I nod. "He needs to know " I said .

Daenerys Targeryan
I could see Dragon Stone. I'm finally home this island is the home of the Targeryan. I could see the dragon statues around the castle and then my children were flying around the castle. We reach the shore and I'm the first one to touch this land . I kneel and I touch the sand "This is my home " I said with quiet voice. 10 dothraki soldiers get inside the castle and check for any traps or people who would wanted to harm . I start walking to the castle.

I'm near the big doors and the Dothraki soldiers come out "we found no one Khalessi " they said in Dothraki. I get inside with Tyrion and Missandei. I enter the throne room and I see the throne. It looks very beautiful . I enter the map room where I could the island "this is where I was born" I said with quiet voice. I 'm in front of the map of Westeros "Shall We Begin".