Love and Life

This chapter has 3550 words, my longest chapter so far.

Jon Snow - After 2 Days
Jon,Daenerys,Tyrion,Lord Varys,Lady Olenna,Ser Davos and Arianna Martell are in the council meeting, Jon and Dany were sitting close to each other while Tyrion,Ser Davos and Lady Olenna were sitting on their left and Lord Varys and Arianna were sitting on their right.
There was food and wine in the table for whoever who would wanted to eat or drink, Jon was still quiet with Daenerys and was more busy since they find out that the wall is down and they called an urgent council meeting to discuss about it.

"What is so urgent?" Tyrion asks and drinks a little wine and looking at the Targeryans.
Jon knew very well there's a high chance that none of them except Daenerys would trust him and will think that he's lying or that he's a madman.

He sigh and prepares to talk "The Wall is down" Jon responded calmly and everyone gasped expect him and Dany.

Arianna didn't seem to be that much concerned while Lady Olenna just looks at them like So What, Tyrion looks shocked and looks at them still thinking he heard it wrong,Lord Varys keeps his neutral face while Ser Davos lowers his head.

"We have received news that the wall has fallen" Jon continues "might sound hard to believe but the army of the dead lead by the night king are marching south to kill everyone" Dany finished for him.
Jon felt happy that Dany trusted him no matter how hard is to believe.
"I'm sorry your grace the army of the dead" Tyrion asks confused.
"You heard it right Tyrion, we have received news from all over the north that they saw those things, they're real and they're killing everything in their way, Night King raises all of them, every thing that they kill is added to Night's king army" Jon responded with high and determined tone, he looks at all their faces and can see they don't fully trust him except maybe Varys and Tyrion.

"Your grace you don't really believe that" Arianna commented with a little smile and taking a glance at Jon, Daenerys noticed that "yes, princess Arianna is true, we will gather all our armies and go to RiverLands as soon as possible, that's where all the people of The North are going" Daenerys responded with a smirk on the face and taking Jon's hand in front of everyone.

"Look like the savages of the north can't endure some snow" Arianna said with a mocking voice.
"Is more than just snow, since the night king has destroyed the wall, more and more snow is falling the closer he gets" Jon replied with a serious tone and Arianna kept her mouth shut this time.

"There's more your graces, my little bird have barely send any messages from The North, the last one confirmed that they all are moving towards RiverLands" Lord Varys said calmly but Jon and Dany could see there was something he wasn't saying.

"Ser Davos, make sure all the blacksmiths of the city are working to make dragonglass weapons and later we need to send ravens to RiverLands to let them know we all are coming there" Jon said with a commanding voice and he nods and leaves the room.

"Lady Olenna make sure to bring enough food for everyone" Dany said looking at her.
"Of course your grace but if this night king is really true, I will send letters to all my lords to prepare for this" she responded, everyone was happy with her respond especially Jon.

Jon then looks at Arianna to know what her answer is, she smiles at him but he doesn't return the smile "I will do the same with Dorne" she responded with a flirting voice.
Dany was feeling rage building inside but holding Jon's hand made her relax a bit.

"Lord Hand, find Gendry and send a raven to all the lords of Storms End, we all need to be ready" Dany commanded, Tyrion nods and leaves the room.
"You're all dismissed" Dany said and everyone start leaving the room, Arianna licks her lips in front of Jon before leaving the room but Jon just stands without reacting.