The War for Kings Landing

Bran Stark
He sees a huge red field, blood everywhere, he start walking around the field but sees no body just blood and more blood.
He then someone in front of him, he looks at Bran and Bran can see his eyes are the same as Night King but his skin and face looks normal.
"They did this to me" he said with a very rough voice and loud tone.
Bran start feeling cold like never before, he was trying to move but couldn't , he then is returned to another vision, he's in The Throne Room in Kings Landing, he looks around and see a man who looks like the mad king but he seems normal, his hair are silver and he doesn't look old, he's standing in the middle of the hall with two other man.
Bran looks at the two other man and understands one of them is Tywin Lannister, he looks much younger, his hair are black and he looks more muscular, his face is rough and harsh but he seems to be more happy and open.

Tywin says something to the king and they both start laughing, 'how did he go from this to a person that wanted to burn everyone' Bran thought to himself.
He wants to get closer but then everything goes dark and he wakes up in the present.

He open his eyes and sees Meera staying close to him, he smiles when he sees her "Bran" she said with a sweet voice and kiss him in the lips.
"That's very good way to wake up" Bran said with a flirting voice.
She smiles "I'm happy you like it Bran" she said with her cheeks red and kiss him again.

The door opens and Sansa gets inside, she smiles and act like she didn't caught him in a very private moment, Bran sees Meera's face go from very happy to serious.
"Sansa knock" he said a bit angry with her.
"I'm sorry brother " she said smiling and not being able to hide that she's happy to see him with a woman.
"He's here" Sansa said a bit afraid of how all this will go.
"Very well , to the main hall" Bran said seriously and Sansa nods and left the room.
"I will be there to protect you" Meera said her tone low and serious.

Bran reaches the Main Hall , Meera stopped moving his wheelchair, Bran wanted to hear what he had to say first , Bran sees all the lords are there and so is Littlefinger who was standing in the middle of the hall smiling at Sansa who was sitting in the center of the hall and smiling but it wasn't a true smile.
Arya was standing in her left and near Arya was Nymeria, Bran noticed how Arya was looking at Littlefinger with hatred, she was trying her hardest to not go there and cut his throat.

"As I promised, I made a deal and I have brought enough food for the north to survive The Winter" Littefinger said with a smirk on his face and looking at Sansa the same way he had looked our mother.
"Thank You for your help lord Baelish" Sansa said with a fake smile.
"Bring me there" I said to Meera and she start moving my wheelchair again, His face changes and his pride and joy in his face disappears when he sees me.

"Is a pleasure to meet you Lord Bran" he said with a low tone and anyone can hear he didn't like me being here.
"Where is our king?" Littlefinger said with a mocking voice and looking at Sansa with a smile on his face.
"The king is in DragonStone to secure our survival " Sansa said with serious voice and a bit of pride in her voice.
Sansa doesn't notice the way Arya looks at her when she said that, Arya doesn't trust Sansa, she then turns to Littlefinger.

Lady Mormont gets up frustrated "Lord Baelish you're accused of trying to poison our king" she said with an angry voice and look at us.
Littefinger looks at her in shock but tries to hide his shock, he then looks at Sansa and Bran understands he is ready to tell everyone that Sansa is involved and if they others find out about it, she will be executed as well.

"You betrayed our father " Arya yelled at him and is furious at him.
Some of soldiers of The Vale gets up to protect Littefinger, "He's helping you and you dare to call him a traitor" Yohn Royce said with an angry voice and looking at us and Bran could see he will protect LittleFinger and he knows it.
"We have proof that Lord Baelish made a plot to poison our king after he returns from DragonStone" Bran said with serious voice and high tone for everyone to hear.
"That's a lie" Littlefinger yelled and looking at Sansa with a disappointment face and Sansa avoid his eyes.