Chapter 20

Reaper's POV

I know things weren't completely fixed between us but last night, being with her again was better than I expected.

And now sitting at her counter watching her make breakfast in just a sweater and fuzzy socks was turning me on all over again.

The front door opened.

"IS EVERYONE DECENT!" Bella shouted.

Alli turned to me with a smile on her face.

"ENOUGH!" She shouted back.

Bella turned the corner and smiled.

"Well, looks like you two are in a good mood." She wiggled her brows.

"Don't." She held the spatula up and pointed it at her.

She laughed and my phone began to ring.

"Sup."

'Get here fast.'

"What's going on?"

'You're not going to believe this shit. Get here, Now!'

Asshole hung up on me, but I figured it must be important. I told them I had to go and kissed Alli once more before leaving. I could tell she was kind of upset that I had to leave before food was done, but he made this seem important.

I rushed to the clubhouse to find Virus, Vulture, Roadkill and Kraken looking at the computer.

"what's going on?"

Their heads shot up at me and then back at the computer.

I slowly walked over behind them and looked at the screen. It was a virtual yearbook. The local schools had the yearbooks scanned and put online for the older generation to look back on it.

In the middle of the page was Reginald Hunts.

"You guys went to school together?" I asked.

They nodded.

"Why was this so important?" I asked confused now.

They went from Seniors to Sophomores.

I went looking and there was Alli's mom. Miriam Hunts.

HUNTS!

They were all looking at me.

"Allison is a Hunts." Vulture said.

"But that doesn't make sense. Why would he have his men hurt his own niece?"

They shrugged their shoulders.

"There's more going on and we have to find out what it is. Right now, everything isn't adding up."

It really isn't.

Reginald is leader of the Crimson Warriors. A motorcycle club about 4 or 5 hours away from here. He got his sister to help him rid of my father but now wants to take down the club as a whole and he is willing to use and abuse his niece to do it.

I mean yea the man is a fucking sicko, but this doesn't make sense.

"Do you guys remember him from school?" Virus asked.

They looked deep in thought.

"No not really. He was an outcast. People thought he was weird." Roadkill said.

"But how does all this connect to Ranger and the club?" Virus spoke up.

"That's the part that doesn't make sense. We have a few addresses we need you to look into." Kraken said holding up a list of address a few hours out from here.