Prologue

Prologue: 4 years ago

!!!! WARNING SEX SCENE AHEAD !!!!

"FUCK!"

My body was slammed into the wall with his. His lips were attached at the base of my neck leaving red marks in its PLACE.

"You're going to slow." I reach between us and manage to get his shirt off and toss it to the corner of his room.

I heard a deep chuckle as he pulled away from me.

"Eager, are we?"

"Reaper, if you don't take my clothes off and fuck me right now, I'm going to walk out and find someone else who will."

I looked into his muddy brown eyes. I knew I was lying but he was looking at me trying to find out if I was telling the truth or not.

"You wouldn't."

I ran my small hands into his hair and yanked back while leaning into his ear.

"Try me."

He let out a throaty groan as he walked me of to his bed. He tore my shirt off leaving me in just my silky burgundy bra.

"Fuck Alli." He said looking me over.

He unbuckled my jeans and slowly pulled them down. My tanned body now on full display to the sexy as sin biker on top of me.

"I guess your wish is my command."

He started taking his jeans and boxers off as I snapped off my bra, releasing my perky tits and stripped off the matching thong.

He grabbed the condom from the night stand next to his bed and slid it on.

He crawled on top of me and my body was yearning for him to be inside me. He gave me his cheeky grin before thrusting his hips forward into me. I couldn't even stop the load moan that escaped my lips.

But he leaned down and ate my moans as he thrusted in me.

What I enjoyed most about sex with Reaper was he was rough and dominate. He knew what he wanted and fuck, he took it.

He ruined sex for me because no other man could compare.

My back arched off the bed wanting to feel every part of him on me. He slid out of me and I know disappointment showed on my face.

He laughed and flipped me onto my stomach. He wrapped his hands around my waist and pulled my ass up to meet him.

A playful smile made its way to my face. I loved when he took me this way.

"Try not to be too loud."

"fuck that." I replied.

He laughed again thrusting into me. At first, I instantly shot up now that I could feel his full thick girth inside of me. He pushed my top down creating the perfect curve. He grabbed my blonde hair and started to pull.

My hands gripped at the silk sheets below me. They will no doubt be filled with my juices by tomorrow morning. Because sex with Reaper wasn't a round or two. He had the libido of an animal and I enjoyed every fucking minute of it.