Chapter 1

A/N: Short Chapter but they get longer, promise!

"Allison!"

I shot my head up and looked over at Arabella.

She was waving a sign that said, 'My Bitch is Back from the Pound.'

I love her.

It hasn't quite hit me that I was now back in South Carolina. This place had been home since I was born. But 4 years ago, I kicked rocks and decided to travel. The perks of being from a wealthy family who only paid attention to the one they molded to be their perfect starlet.

Thankfully, that wasn't me but my elder sister Roxanne Riley. She was your typical southern belle and beauty pageant contestant.

Growing up, I was nowhere near a southern belle or pageant worthy. I had the looks, but I had the mouth of a sailor and the moral of a truck driver.

My sister was saving herself for marriage and I lost my virginity at 15. My sister is going to college for premed and I'm getting my degree in mechanical engineering. My mother hates it. Tells me all the time how much of a disappointment I am.

But I didn't care. I've been working at the auto shop since I was 16. That's how I got involved with the Devils Creed MC. At 16, I was a senior in high school, I walked in and asked to be an apprentice. They laughed me out of the shop but still I went back every day until the owner of the shop finally took me under his wing.

'I can't tell if your determination is admirable or annoying.'

"EARTH TO ALLI!"

The world around me came back to focus.

"What has the world done to you?" She laughed.

I smiled back at her.

"It's not the world Bella, it's this place."

She rolled her eyes.

"It's too early for your drama. Come on, I'm so hungry my belly thinks my throat's been cut."

I laughed and followed her out the airport with my large suitcase trailing behind me. The South Carolina engulfed me, and it was something I've missed. I smiled and followed behind her.

We got into her pick up truck and she drove us off to wherever to get some food.

"Do your parentals know you're back?"

I shook my head no.

"Why didn't you tell them?"

"I haven't talked to them since I left." I answered honestly.

"Well, nothings changed. Beside your sister gettin' married."

"Poor Chuck."

We both erupted in laughter. Chuck and my sister been dating since she was 16. Our parents had them destined to be together and even if they wanted to break up, they wouldn't allow it.

But they were a perfect match for each other.

"I must say you look good girl." She smiled as we hopped out the truck.

"You just missed me."

She rolled her eyes and wrapped her arm around mine.

"Whatever. Let's get some food in that flat tummy of yours and head back to my house."

The one thing I refused to do was come home and live with my parents. Instead, I'll be staying with Bella at her house and I'll get a job and then find my own apartment. As much as I hate being back, I love being back just the same.