Chapter 30

Allison's POV – 2 weeks later

I was back at Arabella's house and it felt so good to be on the comfortable bed.

No more single sized hard hospital bed.

I looked down at the scar that was now between my ribs and my hip.

It's been two weeks and I still can't remember anything that happened after that conversation with Necro. The doctor had a psychiatrist come in and talk with me. He said that sometimes trauma blocks the brain from remembering certain things.

If that's the case I'm okay with that. I don't want to remember it anyway.

I walked to the shower, a slight pinch in that area but I ignored it. They said it would be sore for a while. I turned the hot water on and let it soak me completely.

I missed the pressure of the shower head.

After about 30 minutes and all the hot water, I made my way back to the room and changed into sweatpants and a t-shirt.

I didn't want to do anything today or see anyone really.

I made myself a cup of coffee and made my way to the living room and turned on the T.V. The hot cup of coffee resting on my lap as I watched a show about a detective.

I heard Arabella's door open and her and Dino walk out.

"Good morning." I said.

Dino nodded when a knock came on the front door and then it opened.

We all turned to see Kraken, Reaper and Vulture.

I smirked before putting the cup of coffee to my lips as they stared at Dino and Bella and taking in their appearance.

"What's going on here?"

"I'm going to go get dressed for the day." I stood up from the couch and got a glare from Bella.

"I'm already down to 1.5 kidneys."

Reaper chuckled behind me as he followed me to the room. I could hear Kraken's voice getting louder as I closed the door.

"How long has that been going on?"

"I found out after my first incident." I said.

He nodded.

I climbed onto the bed and he sat at the end.

"I thought you were going to get dressed."

"No, I don't feel like going out today."

He gave me a questionable look.

"What?" I asked.

"Are you hiding out?"

"No."

"Alli."

"I said no." I got defensive.

There was a moment of silence.

He opened his mouth to say something, but my phone started ringing. It was my mother. When I answered she said it was important that I come to the house today.

I hung up with a sigh before I got off the bed and dressed in jeans and a V-neck t-shirt.

"Where are you going?"

"My mothers. She said it's important."

"I'll drive you."

"I can't ride a motorcycle yet. Doctor said to give it a few weeks."

He nodded.

"I'll call you an uber."

"Thanks."

I went to the bathroom and fixed up my makeup a bit. I knew my mother wouldn't approved if I went looking half dead.

"Alli, your uber is here." Reaper said.

I left the bathroom and walked outside. I Climbed into the back of the car giving the lady a friendly smile as we drove off to my parents.

I walked inside seeing Roxanne, Chuck, Lillian their daughter and my parents. They were all sitting in the sitting room when I entered.

"there you are. Took you long enough." My mother said.

I glared at her.

"It's not like I just got out the hospital or anything. Why am I here?"

Roxanne shrugged and I sat down.

Father looked depleted and I immediately knew what this is about.

"Is now a right time for this?" I asked.

My mother shot me a look and I moved over to my father. He wasn't the best father ever, but I could only imagine how it feels to find out that your 28-year-old daughter wasn't really your biological daughter.

"What's going on?" Roxanne asked.

"I'm just going to rip it off like a band aid." My mother said.

Well we're off to a great start.

"I'm not your father." Michael spat out angrily glaring at my mother.

Wow, this is a total shit show.

I leaned away from him feeling his anger under my arms. I was still his daughter, but I guess that didn't matter.

"What?" She said looking between them.

Chucks eyes looked like a saucer and looked completely uncertain of what was going on. He grabbed Lillian out of her hands, and she stood up with a furious face.

"what do you mean, not my father?"

"Tell her Miriam." When he said her name, it was full of malice and disgust.

She sighed and looked at Roxanne.

"Carson Matthews is your father. When I got pregnant, he was also sleeping with someone else who was also pregnant and I didn't want him to know, so I agreed to marry Michael and passed you off as his."

I sat there baffled at how nonchalantly she was acting about this. Like this was normal. She ruined so many separate people with this. Vulture never knew he had another daughter; my father thought his wife wasn't a slut and that he was Roxanne's father and Roxanne just found out that her father isn't her father.

Her mouth was wide open gaping like a fish like she couldn't comprehend what was going on.

"I-I uh. I got to go. Come on Chuck."

She stormed out the room leaving Chuck to get Lillian into her carseat and out the house.

"Well, that went better than I thought." She said.

My father scoffed as he stormed out the room. He never really acted like a father to me. Guess, he never saw me as his daughter anyway.

"Well, I would've rather stayed home." I got up ordering myself another uber.

"How did you know?"

"Necro told me when he had me captive. You know, you really are a heart wrenching bitch."

"EXCUSE ME!" She yelled.

I just chuckled.

"You just ruined your marriage, your husband, your daughter, Vulture and probably Missy and the only thing you had to say was 'Well, that went better than I thought.'"

I shook my head and walked out.

The only people I wanted to see right now was Roadkill and Nancy.