Chapter 21

Allison's POV

I honestly couldn't stop the smile on my face.

I know things weren't fixed or perfect with Reaper, but things could definitely get there. Now that the truth was out there, and he knows why I did what I did, we can work it out.

Arabella and I were sitting on the couch talking when we both got a text. Reaper text me letting me know he'd be gone for a little while. I was disappointed considering it would halt our progress, but we can just start back where we left off when he gets back.

"So, you and Dino. Is it serious?" I asked her.

"We're taking it slow, but I think it could be." She smiled.

"What do you think your brothers and dad are going to say?"

She shrugged as she responded to the text.

We both decided to stay in and watch some movies. I had work tomorrow and I wanted to spend the day being incredibly lazy and catching up with the sleep I didn't get last night.

*

"Can you hand me the wrench?" I called out from below the car.

One of the men handed me the wrench while I tightened the loose bolt. I slid out from under the car and wiped my manicured hands off on the rag.

"This car is all set to go."

I started the machine to put the car back on the ground. I had the man who was helping me pull the car forward and leave it up front for the owner.

Another car pulled up and the paperwork on the steering wheel said oil change.

"Alli!"

I looked up at Roadkill who was waving me over.

I put the paper back and had the man also stationed at my area to start. He has been with the shop for a while, so I trusted he knew what he was doing.

I got to the front and noticed Ryan standing there smiling.

"Hey Ryan, what's up?"

"My parents wanted to know if you wanted to join us at the restaurant down the street."

"Your parents?"

I was confused because I didn't even know his parents.

"Uh, you met them at your parents house. Deloris and Anthony Campbell?"

"Oh shit. I didn't know you were their son." I replied.

He smiled.

"Yea, I left that out huh?"

I looked at Roadkill.

"Go head. We got the shop. I would probably wash up though." Roadkill said.

I laughed and told Ryan to hold on while I went and changed out of my coveralls and put my leather jacket on to cover my white tank top I was wearing under the coveralls.

We both walked down to the restaurant where his parents were waiting. I sat next to Mrs. Campbell and the men sat on the other side.

"How are you doing Allison?"

"I'm well Mrs. Campbell. You?"

"Please, call me Deloris."

I smiled at her.

"How's school going?" I bit my cheek.

"Uh, I had to take a semester off unfortunately. But I'll be back at it in January." I said.

"Oh, what happened?" They asked.

"Accident. Nothing too serious." I cleared my throat not wanting to continue the conversation.

They seemed to get the hint and we started talking about other things. They told me that Mr. Campbell, or Anthony was able to talk Deloris into getting a bike and he's been studying to get his motorcycle license.

It was an easy-going lunch and I was happy I agreed.

I left the restaurant and headed back to the shop to grab my keys and bike before heading back to Bella's.

I showered and then went straight for a nap. I was tired and just wanted to nap. Considering, I tried to last night, but Bella had me up all-night binge-watching Gossip Girls. The bed felt extremely comfortable as I slipped into a peaceful sleep.

*

A few days later I was in my room laying on the bed. I was missing Reaper a bit more than I wanted to admit and noticed that I had his shirt in sitting in my closet.

I got up and pulled the shirt over my sports bra and panties and laid back down.

I grabbed my phone and started playing a game when Reaper sent me a message. It was dark out and I should've known nothing he sends me this late was anything but innocent.

I started laughing when he asked what I was wearing. I responded a few times before getting the bright idea to send him a picture.

I got up and put the timer on my phone and stood in front of the camera.

It took me a few tries to get the perfect image and I sent him the picture.

I waited and waited for a response but got nothing.

Then men stormed into my room with guns.

They pointed it at me and told me to get dressed.

I grabbed jeans as I slowly put them on. The men didn't look familiar and I didn't recognize the patches on their leather jackets.

They dragged me out the room and into a black van. They tossed me in the back with a scary looking guy.

He zip tied my hands and feet together and used duct tape to close my mouth.

I had no idea who these men were, but I had a feeling they were the ones who worked with that man Necro. The same men who tried to rape me in that alley way.

My heart started to race as I pushed my back against the side of the van.

The man looked at me and smirked.

A familiar smirk. It was the man who held me up with the knife. It was the SAME man who tried to rape me. But this time I had no one to save me. I was at his mercy.

My heart started beating so fast and my hands started shaking that the next thing I remember was black dots covering my vision.