What Nix Didn't Know Part 12

SHE

They were at the party kaya hindi nila napanuod ang The View interview ni Mateo.

"May plans na ba kayo ni Sarah sa Valentine's?" Tanong ni Boy Abunda kay Mateo.

"Ah....Tito Boy, it's better siguro kung di na lang pagusapan." Sagot nito.

"Why? Pero sige kung di ka comfortable. I understand......"

"Eh wala na po kami ni Sarah. We broke up." Biglang sabi ni Mateo.

"I'm sorry. Hindi ko talaga alam. Sorry. "

"Ok lang po, Tito Boy."

"Ok lang bang itanong kung kailan pa?"

"3 weeks ago, more or less, yung last time naming magusap."

"That's when you broke up?"

"Hmm I think so."

"Kaya wala ka sa concert nila ngayon. Di ba may concert sila Bamboo at Sarah ngayon?" Tanong ni Boy sa kanyang mga staff.

"Busy din po, Tito Boy."

"Baka naman konting tampuhan lang yan, Mateo."

"She needs to sort things out din po kasi."

"What do you mean?"

"Hmmm Siguro she just needs to make sure of her feelings."

"Feelings for you."

Ngumiti lang si Mateo.

"Hindi na kita tatanungin pa. I respect your privacy. Sa inyo na lang yun. At sana pati na din ang mga nanunuod sa atin, ibigay na lang yun sa inyo, para naman magka-chance na maayos pa ang dapat maayos."

Hindi na sumagot si Mateo.

Pinabasa din ni MD kay Sarah ang nakasulat sa Philippine Star sa article ni Ricky Lo.

An excerpt of the article. You can also read this and more on AshBoo Sails Chapter.

He explains that Sarah needs time to sort things out, and that he is willing to wait until she makes a decision. When asked what he means by ‘to sort things out’, he says that ‘She has to make sure…..of her feelings.” He says while controlling his emotions. When Boy asks, “her feelings for you?” he only gives a meaningful smile to Boy Abunda as his reply.

Matteo and Sarah dated for almost a year. It was not until 5 months ago that they admitted their relationship to the public. Prior to the rumors of the two dating, Sarah G had been linked several times to her fellow Coach, Bamboo Manalac, but they firmly denied that there were romantic angles to the friendship they share. “We are good friends. She is a fellow Coach. There is nothing…..no….there’s no truth to that,” Bamboo explained in one of his interviews a few months back. Sarah G, on one hand, assured her fans and supporters that she would never be involved to the Rock Superstar, and we quote her saying, “No. hindi po. He is very much committed. Wag naman po sana kaming ilink na dalawa. Nakakahiya po.”

However, speculations have been circulating on social media that Bamboo Manalac is the possible reason for the break-up. A reliable source even told us that Bamboo had been acting as Sarah’s confidante/crying shoulder the past months. The two have gotten closer since they started rehearsing for their concert which was finally staged last Friday.

“If they are not at all together, I have to say that he (Bamboo) is the closest to Sarah these days. We’ve seen them several times dining together (just the two of them) after rehearsals or even on no-rehearsal days.”