Chapter 3

Luz POV

As soon as Amity closes the door she turns to look at me. I could barely suppress a little squeal,"oh my gosh Amity that was so cute!" I Whisper yelled. She shakes her head in amusement as she walked pass me heading for the stairs. I didn't notice that she had held onto the helm of my sweater. She pulled me towards her and down the steps.

"Mauve cower." Amity commands and the little abomination disappeared. I sat on the couch Amity sat down next to me. She leaned her head on my shoulder as she interlaced our fingers. How much did I miss the feeling of her hand in mine? Like a sh!t ton.

"How's the human world?" Amity asks as she looks at me through her eyelashes. Has she always looked this hot. I feel my cheeks warm up and my heart hammer in my chest. I thought I was used to being around Amity. There goes that idea through the window.

"U-Um I- it was good. I spent as much time as I could with my mom. I got into a whole lot of trouble at school. My classmates didn't really like me though." I explain as look at our intertwined fingers. I feel Amity place a small kiss on my cheek," then they are missing out on one excelente friend." I feel a small smile make its way to my face. I gently pull her into a kiss. She stiffens slightly before melting into the kiss. Why is she so jumpy?

"Amity are you okay?" I ask as I pull away. She groans silent in protest,"Um I'm getting better." Amity pulled out the little moon and started to fidget with it.

Okay okay I may have swapped out the presents before she got them. I was originally going to give her a beautiful Grandidierite gem 14 k gold ring. And no I didn't steal it I worked my butt off for it. For the girl of my dreams. The love of my life.

"Um so how's Hexside treating you? " I ask as I put my hand in my pocket making sure the ring is still there. It's safe good. Amity thought for a moment,"it's okay I guess. You'll be going to Hexside again right?" I give her a firm nod.

"Yes I am. I'm going to learn more magic and finally get my staff. And don't forget hang out with my friends and boo." I state proudly. I hear her giggle at my statement," Than I guess we'll be classmates once again." I lean my head against hers. I thought of a small idea. I took out a deck of cards that I drew the different glyphs. I searched through the deck until I came across an illusion glyph. I gently tap on it and gently place it on the floor. I focus my thoughts on what I want to make. Azura and Hecate.

"Wow" I hear Amity whisper as the former rivals begin to form in front of us. I couldn't help but smile at this. Amity snuggles into my neck and began to softly sing the lullaby again. I felt that my eye lids where heavy. I hear a small giggle form her.

"Go on to sleep my dear Knight. I'll wake you if anything happens." Amity reassured as she runs her fingers through my hair. She continues to hum the song until I finally closed my eyes accepting sleep.

-time skip-

"Luz. Luz it's time for you to wake up." I hear Amity whisper as she gently creases my face. I slowly open my eyes to see that Matthew's parents were back. Amity was hiding something under my purple hoodie. Wait when did she take my hoodie? I saw something shift under the hood.

"Thank you for taking care of Matthew." His mom says. Amity gave her a curt nod,"no problem at all it was our pleasure. Have a goodnight ma'am." I send her a small wave as she closes the door. I turn to Amity to see that she already sprouted a cat tail.

"We should probably go now." I state. Amity nods,"yep I left my potion at Eda's. So we have to hurry." We begin our walk to the Owl house trying to get there as quick as possible.

Once there Amity gently knocks on the door. Eda opens the door looking a little confused as to why she was here,"Amity what are- oh here wait a minute." Eda must have been keeping track of her curse cycle. Eda come back outside with a magenta potion. The potion was pretty big. It could almost fit perfectly in Eda's hands.

 It could almost fit perfectly in Eda's hands

"Thank you." Amity says as Eda Sh hands it to Amity who happily accepted it. Amity pops the cork off and downs the whole thing. In almost nothing the tail and ears disappeared. I wonder why she needs that much potion.

"Let's get going they should all ready be at the beach." Amity's informs as she places the now empty glass in her bag. We head down the familiar path. Down to the familiar camping ground. In the distance I saw the small fire surrounded by the others with one extra person.

"Gus is dating Mattolomule? But weren't they like really angry at each other?" I ask as I look Matt over. He seems to be smiling a lot more than he used to. I feel a small smile grow on my own face.

"Than I guess it's kind of like us, huh. Well except the taking of my place." Amity states as she interlaced our fingers looking at our friends. She turns to look at me a small smile painted on her face. I pull her in a small kiss before gently pulling her towards our friends.

"Hey guys what took you so long?" Willow asks as she pays the space besides her. Amity and me both sat down our hands still intertwined. Amity drew a small spell circle and a small chocolate bar dropped onto my lap. She sent me a small smile before staring into the fire. Willow nudged Amity shaking her head. Amity playfully rolled her eyes.

"Calm down Willow I'm just thinking." Amity said reassurance in her voice. Willow gave her a skeptical look. I glance worryingly at the green haired witch. What has she been up to? I glance at Willow when Amity was back to looking at the fire. She mouth a small 'I'll tell you later'.

"Hey maybe we should play truth or dare. You know what we are playing truth or dare no exceptions." Gus states as he stands proud puffing his chest out. I hear a small giggle from Amity. She drew a small spell circle and an illusion was planted in Gus . Gus suddenly had muscles he started to flex them throwing kisses like if he was famous. I feel my smile grow as everyone begins to laugh. Man how I've missed this.