Chapter 30

Amity's POV

I woke up in a familiar place one that isn't mine. It was still dark out.I must have fallen asleep at Luz's place. I attempt to sit up when pain flairs up in my side and leg. I groan as I gently fix myself so the discomfort would no longer exist. I take a deep breath before attempting to get up again. I slowly get off of the bed and limp to the door. When I was going to open it I got hit in the face by the door.

"F*ck." I murmur as I hold onto my face. Luz quickly rushes to my side,"I'm so sorry Amity I thought you where still in bed." She picks me up bridle style and places me gently on her bed. She gently creases my face.

"How are you feeling?" She asked as I lean on her any energy I had before left me. I felt so tired and weak. If I was in a fight with a feather the feather would win. Luz takes noticed of how exhausted I was.

"We don't have to got today to see me mom. We can go another day." Luz mentioned as she gently creases my hair. I shake my head,"no I'm ok to go. I promise I truly am."  Luz shakes her head,"I'm not so sure you really don't look so good." I give her a nod.she sighs in defeat before leaning her forehead against mine.

"Fine just...just tell me when your feeling sick. I wanna be able to help." She says gently as she places a small kiss on my nose. I send her a small smile,"I'll promise." Luz pulls away and stands up.

"To bed with you it's like 2 in the morning." Luz says in a mocking posh voice. I roll my eyes as I lay back onto the bed looking up at her. I was still a little afraid,"Um do you mind...do you mind staying here...with me?" Luz sends me a gentle smile before crawling into bed and laying besides me Wrapping her arms around me. I nuzzle into her neck just enjoying being with her.

-time skip-

"Amity." Luz whispers as she runs her hands through my hair. I look up at her to see that she had a couple of bandages on her face. She had her bag sponges over her shoulder and a dark blue shirt. She smiled at me.

"Good morning Ami

"Good morning Ami." She says as she gently presses a kiss to my head. I lift my hand and gently crease her face,"what happened here?" She just shakes her head before kissing my palm.

"Oh it's nothing. I accidentally cut myself helping Eda." She explained I wish I could tel if she was lying she can basically tell when I lie. I give her a skeptical look. She just laughs at me before kissing my nose.

"Do you need help with your wounds?" She asked I give her a small nod. I slowly sit up,"let's do my leg first." She nods as she takes out some bandages and ointment. She slowly unwraps my leg.

"What did he use against you?" She asked noticing that it hasn't completely healed like it would normally."a wooden stake." She murmured something before looking up at me. She gently creases my cheek,"I'm sorry he did this to you. Do you mind taking your shirt off please I need to patch you up." I nod as I grab the helm of my shirt wincing a little. I pull it over my head and place it besides me. Luz frowns at the bruises that littered my torso. She gently put some thing on it that I didn't really know what it is.

"Come on its time for breakfast. I made something you might like." Luz says as she gently places a small kiss on my head. I give her a nod before heading down stairs. Luz helped me down the steps making sure I didn't lean on my leg to much. Once I got to the bottom step I saw that my mom was there asleep with Lilith on her. A ghost of a smile made its way to my face.

"When did she get here?" I say as I look over to my girlfriend. Luz smiles at me,"earlier today. She even brought your stuff over." Luz goes behind the couch and handed it over to me. I smile at her before taking the bag. I couldn't really help but stare at her. She was so kind and sweet.

"I love you." I whisper as I look up at her. She smiles down at me and gently pulls me into a kiss,"love you too." I pull away and head upstairs limping a little. Luz was about to follow me but I put my hand up signaling her I was fine. I quickly go to the bathroom ignoring the pain in my leg. I quickly do the morning routine before heading back down.

"Good morning Mittens." My mom says as she runs her hand through lilith's hair. I smile at her,"good morning mom." I place a small kiss on her forehead before going to the kitchen. I took one more glance at them to see that Lilith had a bandage wrapped around her arm. What happened?

"We'll go to the human realm in a little bit my mom's not home yet and Eda has to be awake." She explains as she places a plate full of golden squares with a red thing on top. I poke at it before it omg it. This tastes amazing.

"That was a waffle with syrup and a strawberry. I figured you might like it. I'll take you to a place where they make the best waffles." Luz says as she presses a gentle kiss to my forehead. I lean into her touch just enjoying it. I didn't notice I had let out a small purr. Luz pulled away with a look of aw and adoration.

"Your so cute." Luz says as she pulls me into a bone crushing hug.she peppered my face with kisses when we heard someone clear their throat,"Luz you can kiss your girlfriend later your mom's waiting for us." Luz have Eda a playful angry look before pulling me into a kiss. She pulls away and sticks her tongue out,"I can kiss my girlfriend whenever I want." I blush at those words. How the freaking hex am I not used to this.