tom and jerry • chaelisa

today happens to be another shit day for chaeyoung. as soon as the sun rises and her mother finally dropped her off in front of that old building of public co ed high school, the day started and everything will go down.

that's how chae's been living all the time. wait until the time passes by until she becomes free and can have her life back.

chae had this enemy, lisa. she's a foreigner that has broke almost the whole school students' heart, and just right away after she came, the school changed and has fallen head over heels for her. in the other hand, chae was a pathetic pitiful nerd that somehow was totally not interested at her.

but today changes everything.

just like the other days, lisa and her gang came to bully and tease her, again and again until she got tired and bawled her eyes out while running to the library so that her senior, jisoo will defend her. but since jisoo has graduated a month ago, chae has grown weaker and more stressed.

chae knew once the sports class ends, lisa and her bullies group, such as jennie, miyeon and denise, will come and probably pour water over her. but today is different, as chae heard from her new best friend, somi, that jennie and miyeon got stuck somewhere in italy because of immigration problems so they wouldn't come to school anytime soon, while denise had to face some cops and detectives in order to solve some things since she was included in a sexual trafficking.

well to say chae was surprised, she was not really. she believed that the jerks will get their payback in karma will slap them hundreds of times harder. but what she did not expect to happen is that lisa was left alone then.

the girls have changed into their casual clothes and left the girls locker room as usual and chae would come a little later on her own so no one would see the body she's been hiding because of how insecure she was.

what a coincidence that lisa was also changing. so in the dark room, they were the only ones left. chae couldn't really help but stare at how hot lisa was. no wonder everyone liked her, chae thought, finally understanding her charms.

lisa realized how chae had been staring as she couldn't take her eyes off. "like what your seeing?" lisa asked. woah flirting? with her own victim? unbelievable. chae wanted to roll her eyes with sass, but she was too scared to, so she just gulped her own saliva while trembling, then trying to focus on her clothes instead.

chae managed to wear it quickly then finished off by running towards the door but she unfortunately slipped on her own pants. luckily lisa caught her while whispering cuss words about how dumb she was.

for chae, that acting was odd and super strange. what was that attitude all about?

lisa smirked off devilishly. "you haven't answered my question," her voice gone even deeper, threatening yet sexy. "w-w-which one?" chae fearfully answered as she finally stood on her own feet. "whatever," lisa playfully pretended as she turned around to button up her shirt.

chae walked carefully towards the door while calming her fluttering heart. what was that feeling? it's weird- she's just so- oh my god! chaeyoung park, wake up! she's your enemy you should fight with, but- chae was in total destruction of dilemma. her stomach was suddenly filled with exploding butterflies she has never felt before.

bam!

"i'm sorry, sweetie, but did i allow you to go?" lisa said after pushing chae against the wall, while her one hand slowly went down to lock the door. chae felt kind of intimidated but at the same time it was like something she has been wanting for the whole time. she might be an innocent virgin but this one girl really changed her.