Chapter 18

Simon

    It's been a week since Baz and I slept together, and its provided me a lot to think about. I felt sort of guilty for not really enjoying it, but Baz didn't seem upset at all by it. The following evening, my bed was uncomfortable without him, and I ended up FaceTiming him before I could fall asleep. I've begun to recognize that my absence of desire for a sexual relationship doesn't mean I have a lack of longing for a relationship as a whole. it's made me realize that we could really work together. I think we've already established that we're dating, but he hasn't called me his boyfriend yet. And I'm surprised to find that I want that, I want to be his, and I want him to be mine, I honestly adore him, and I truly love how perfectly we fit together.

Baz

    Sex with Simon was extraordinary, not because of the actual sex part (it was pretty average if I'm being honest) but because of the way Simon was after. Something about it made Simon so much more affectionate and comfortable with me. The next night I got a text from him telling me his missed having me in bed. It feels really nice to be wanted in such an innocent way. I think I'm starting to understand Simon Snow and his beautiful, complicated, messy brain.

________________________________
Short chapter I knowwww