MBA 5

As Lan Zhan carried Wei Ying, Mr. Jiang, Jiang Yanli, and Jiang Cheng came running, following Wei Ying's scent.

"What happened to A'Xian?" Jiang Yanli asked with concern.

"I think he's in heat," Lan Zhan replied plainly, and Wei Ying was visibly distressed, breathing heavily.

"I will take care of him. Thank you for bringing him out of there. The place is full of alphas," Mr. Jiang said, reaching out to take Wei Ying from Lan Zhan.

"It's okay, Mr. Jiang. I will take him to your home so he won't be bothered. Uncle Lan must be waiting for you inside," Lan Zhan politely insisted.

"Dad, I will accompany them," Jiang Cheng suggested.

"It's okay. I can manage. Someone might be waiting for you inside too, Ms. Jiang," Lan Zhan said, urging them to go inside. Reluctantly, they agreed, trusting that Lan Zhan would look after Wei Ying.

"Thank you, Lan Zhan. Please take extra good care of our A'Xian," Jiang Yanli said, bowing, and Jiang Cheng followed suit. Lan Zhan reciprocated with a bow of his own before walking to his car.

Upon their arrival at the Jiang mansion, the guards allowed them entry upon seeing Wei Ying in Lan Zhan's arms. The maids were surprised and concerned when they saw Wei Ying's condition.

"Master Lan, what happened to Master Wei?" one of the maids asked.

"In heat. Where is his room?" Lan Zhan inquired straightforwardly.

"This way, Master Lan," one of the maids said, leading him to Wei Ying's room.

Lan Zhan gently placed Wei Ying on the bed and asked the maid to fetch his suppressants. The maids complied and retrieved Wei Ying's medication from his drawer.

"Water," Lan Zhan requested, and the maid promptly brought a glass of water.

With the water in hand, the maids excused themselves and left Lan Zhan alone with Wei Ying in the room, closing the door behind them.

Wei Ying was breathing heavily, his clothes soaked in sweat. Lan Zhan removed Wei Ying's suit and shoes, then covered him with a blanket. He tried to give Wei Ying his medication, but Wei Ying couldn't drink the water. Lan Zhan sighed and decided to put the water in Wei Ying's mouth and then kissed him to facilitate the process. He leaned in, pressing his lips to Wei Ying's, and gently transferred the water to Wei Ying's mouth.

As their lips met, Wei Ying's scent grew stronger, and Lan Zhan could feel himself growing weaker. He had never been this close to an omega, especially one in heat, and it was taking a toll on him. Lan Zhan quickly pulled away, his ears turning red from the experience. Omega pheromones were potent, and Wei Ying's were no exception.

Wei Ying sat up and gazed at Lan Zhan with lustful eyes, grabbing his hand and pouting. "Don't leave me," he pleaded.

Lan Zhan remained silent, knowing that the suppressants would take effect in the morning, and Wei Ying would likely forget everything that had transpired.

"It's hot, Lan Zhan. please remove this." he pouted as he pointed at his clothes.

Lan Zhan gulped for the second time. One more plea, and he felt like his self-control might shatter. He turned his gaze away to shield himself from being ensnared by Wei Ying's charms and the alluring pheromones filling the room.

"p-please hng." Wei Ying pleaded again. His front is hard and his omegan hole is wet from his heat.

"tsk" was the only thing he uttered and attacked Wei Ying, pinning him down underneath him. Kissing him and moving his hands on Wei Ying's neck, pulling him closer. As their lips moved in sync, Wei Ying's arm traveled in Lan Zhan's suit. Slowly removing them until his trousers and undergarments are the only thing left in Lan Zhan. He slid his hands on Lan Zhan's chest memorizing every inch of him.

Lan Zhan's hands left Wei Ying's nape as it went to his trousers, removing them until nothing was left. He cupped Wei Ying's front and massaged it. It was small and it fits his hands perfectly. 

 His hands then made their way to Wei Ying's hole, it was soaked. His two fingers slid easily from the slick.

He slowly pumped his fingers which made Wei Ying's mouth gasp, and his back arched at the sudden sensation. Lan Zhan just bit Wei Ying's lower lip and on his jaw kissing it gently as Wei Ying's hands slightly gripped on Lan Zhan's shoulders.

Lan Zhan then went on Wei Ying's half-opened inner suit, sucking on his delicate skin, creating reddish marks on them. he pulled away and admired his creation. He smirked and removed his pants halfway. He removed his fingers from Wei Ying's hole, He cried at the sudden emptiness but it was replaced with a gasp when Lan Zhan's cock made its way inside. It slid effortlessly, as it was wet enough from Lan Zhan's touches.

Wei Ying's back arched as Lan Zhan moved slowly while he played with Wei Ying's sensitive nipples.

"Yes, Lan Zhan! hng mmm" He moaned. It was filling the room.

Lan Zhan's sweat and Wei Ying's are dripping, their pheromones are mixing together as Lan Zhan pounds Wei Ying and Wei Ying accepts every slide of Lan Zhan's.

Lan Zhan felt unsatisfied, he felt like he was not reaching the depth of Wei Ying, and so did Wei Ying. He feels like it lacks something.

Lan Zhan immediately twists Wei Ying without removing his cock. Now Wei Ying's hips are held high as Lan Zhan pounds him from the back. Wei Ying held onto his headboard as Lan Zhan kept hitting the deepest part of him. 

The pleasure is getting so intense that Wei Ying is near his climax, and Lan Zhan can feel it. His inside is twitching, coating Lan Zhan's cock as if it was made for him.

Moans and groans are the only things that can be heard inside Wei Ying's room.

Lan Zhan leaned closer as Wei Ying's nape glistened from the light of the moon. It was inviting him to bite him. 

But Lan Zhan couldn't think straight; his urges overwhelmed his self-control. Without hesitation, he bit down on Wei Ying's nape. Wei Ying cried out in agony as he felt Lan Zhan's teeth on his skin. Lan Zhan soothed the area with a lick and, finally, a gentle peck.

Lan Zhan's thrust are getting deeper and faster as it keeps hitting the opening of the uterus of Wei Ying. Wei Ying's toes curled and his grip on the headboard was getting tighter and tighter. He gasped for air at every pound of Lan Zhan. It was ecstatic for the both of them, their consciousness was overpowered by their lust.

After a few more thrusts, he squirted inside him, filling his uterus with his seeds. And Wei Ying came after him. They both collapsed on the bed. Lan Zhan hugged Wei Ying as they both pant in unison.

Exhausted, they both drifted into a deep sleep.

-------

picture source: Pinterest